Sign in to follow this  
gunterwalker

Looking for 2 high to very high quality replica watchds

FuzzyCoyote

I have an extremely 'top quality' (in my opinion) rep of a ROO Rose Gold with an A7750.... I will sell it to you for $999.00 as it is, of course 'top quality' (in my opinion)

Well worth giving to your sons (in my opinion) and they will be very happy to go to college with such a top quality (in my opinion) watch. If they dont respect it (in your opinion) then by all means sell it back to me at for $25.00 which (in my opinion) would be an amazing deal for you.

You are VERY opinionated my friend

Well, in your opinion I am...

RUSH2112

Can we work out a trade? Watches for surgery.

Thommo82

Just heard OP is Flloyd Mayweather

No way! He's a surgeon, he said so himself! Why would anyone lie on the internet?

I've heard commentators refer to Mayweather's punches having surgical precision on more than one occasion

Foxindebox

Just heard OP is Flloyd Mayweather

No way! He's a surgeon, he said so himself! Why would anyone lie on the internet?

I've heard commentators refer to Mayweather's punches having surgical precision on more than one occasion

The old "right hook rhinoplasty" :D

BadPickle
Guys Try reading this in an Indian accent Hilarious

seriously????

I can't even decide if that's racist or immature idiocy. Maybe both

So I'm guessing both you guys lost your sense of humour many years ago

Sucks to be you

No, they were right, you were wrong. Consider this a friendly warning...

D770691A-1B0F-4F7E-8B56-14E31E10BFB2_zpstlzhhwm9.gif

Monkey_Business

The goat kicks hard

WarBoom

Buy them a nice Citizen, Swatch or Seiko and if they treat it well you can step up later.

Im glad I never had an expensive watch In college I woulda traded it for booze.

JSJ

Are we nearly there yet?

nuttcrac69

This thread had so much potential

mike_morgan

The Sturgeon seems to have called it quits.

Wriggles

Nope,. Unhappy with the responses received here he's started a new thread in the FFZ...I think there should be an embargo, once you're here six months max you can't use FFZ to bypass being ridiculed.

This clown is either a poor troll or a moron...and the long list of watches he purports to own makes him a bragging arsehole in my book. "ooh look at my watches I'm so rich".

Big fucking Mickey swing :wanker:

Thommo82

Nope,. Unhappy with the responses received here he's started a new thread in the FFZ...I think there should be an embargo, once you're here six months max you can't use FFZ to bypass being ridiculed.

This clown is either a poor troll or a moron...and the long list of watches he purports to own makes him a bragging arsehole in my book. "ooh look at my watches I'm so rich".

So you're saying a well timed dick kick would be appropriate in this situation?

mike_morgan

Hey, he owns a couple hundred grand worth of luxury timepieces according to his post, and he wants to start his kids out right by having them go to school wearing reps. Hey, if that's what it takes to get his boys a little action with the status seeking cum-guzzlers, then who are we to judge?

I would like to see pics of the collection, not because I don't believe he actually has them or anything, but because... nahhhhh... I don't believe he has them, who am I kidding?

Slink73

I know it's being an arse to be a pedant about language when someone may not be writing in their mother tongue. But man I would want any surgeon to at least be able to write in whole sentences without spelling mistakes.

This is how people get the wrong limbs amputated...

Slink73

So you're saying a well timed dick kick would be appropriate in this situation?

Okay I get it's the FFZ but surely it's not inappropriate to ask and certainly not trolling, to ask for images of watches that he owns so we get his tastes, his medical certificates so we are assured we aren't dealing with a charlatan and maybe a picture of his smokin hot wife who he must have considering all the other lifestyle choices he brags about.

Odds the OP drives a '96 fiesta are going to be pretty slim surely - maybe a nice car pic, he probably collects them, you know with a wristie?

brang1

I have an extremely 'top quality' (in my opinion) rep of a ROO Rose Gold with an A7750.... I will sell it to you for $999.00 as it is, of course 'top quality' (in my opinion)

Well worth giving to your sons (in my opinion) and they will be very happy to go to college with such a top quality (in my opinion) watch. If they dont respect it (in your opinion) then by all means sell it back to me at for $25.00 which (in my opinion) would be an amazing deal for you.

You are VERY opinionated my friend

Well, in your opinion I am...

huh, well you are entitled to your opinion i suppose

Markonymous

Why the heck would we care if you're a surgeon :boxedin:

nuttcrac69
Why the heck would we care if you're a surgeon :boxedin:

Justification for the spelling and rambling. Too busy sewing and assembling $100k+ watch collection to learn grammar

Edited by nuttcrac69

gthansis

A surgeon with an incredible gen collection? He is Dr.Strange

midasmook

He's a FUD.

Chiquita Fanjita

He's a FUD.

:rofl:

mike_morgan
Okay I get it's the FFZ but surely it's not inappropriate to ask and certainly not trolling, to ask for images of watches that he owns so we get his tastes, his medical certificates so we are assured we aren't dealing with a charlatan and maybe a picture of his smokin hot wife who he must have considering all the other lifestyle choices he brags about. Odds the OP drives a '96 fiesta are going to be pretty slim surely - maybe a nice car pic, he probably collects them, you know with a wristie?

This is in General Discussion, not in the FFZ... so... yeah... You're not out of line with your line of questioning. And for what it's worth, he's the one that brought up the collection, and the medical certifications. If I claimed to be an astronaut, I wouldn't be offended if you asked for a tagged picture from space... just sayin'

Tits McGee

$20 says this guy gets banned or Gulag'd very soon. gGwBw9L.jpg

Tits McGee

I know I have sent you quite a few emails but when I'm about to drop $1000 on a few replica watches I just want them to be as close to the originals as possible. I probably would not be so concerned if I did not already own 10 or so high end watches. As said before I know I want the Audemars Piguet ROO 44 mm. As for the others I'm stuck between the V7 Noob SubC, the TT SubC Bluesy with a sunburst dial (this is another concern for me bc I know that dial is hard to get correct, the "wg" GMT Pepsi, and the ""WG" blue SubC smurf, and now the Patek Nautilus Blue dial. Are they all top quality? That is my main concern and matters more to me than anything else. I have three ceramic Rolexes it right now and the ceramic bezel does somewhat concerned me of how it looks if not proper. I know the ceramic is hard to duplicate especially the GMT Pepsi. The pictures you have sent me of the submariner look very well but wondering about how the two-tone looks on the Pepsi and how color is compared to the Authentic. Of course I know they replicas are not made of precious metal and that is OK with me. I'm purchasing these for my sons as a test to take care of a nice watch before I go out and spend tens of thousands of dollars on a genuine watch. To me the sub probably looks the best but I also already have a genuine SubC and having a rep might be redundant. The more I look at the Nautilis the more I really like it. As well as the GMT And the TT Bluesy but the bezel concerns me. As before I do want an ETA movement and all of the watches. If you think there is a higher quality replica that I have not mentioned please let me know and I will definitely put some consideration into it but the ones mentioned are my top choices. Would love to have a green submariner but the difference in color just makes that impossible for me. I will probably just go out and buy genuine one in the next few months. Please let me know about any other watches that look almost at denticle to the genuine watch. Thank you again for being so patient with me but I promise this will pay off for you

Gunter Walker

If the TT Bluesy looks that good I'm happy with it.

If you can get any one of these to go with the AP I will be very pleased. The only other question I have is I have about. 7'75" wrist and I need to make sure they will fit my wrist. Please get back to me asap so I can get you payment and get the watches on the way. Want picky about the sites the pics came from so I hope they are actual replica pics and some were fairly cheap $199-250 usd but not sure about the watches but I will defer to your expertise.

Looking forward to talking very soon. I'm ready to order!!!!!! Liat of favorites are probably the Nautilus, GMT, TT Sub (if I can get sunburt dial) and the skeet but they would be perfect for me. Thanks again. Feel free to let me know with any questions or suggestions you could have. I'm very excited to get this in mothion.

Gunter

So you're a sturgeon? Impressive!

ZtLQ2ST.jpg

Xpletiv

I'm waiting for pics of the legal CGs..........

What?! Did I say something wrong?