Sign in to follow this  
Waspy

How the hell do you search on DHGate?

Waspy

145,137 watches on that site and nowhere do they ever use the word 'Submariner'

This is their description for a quartz model:

2016NEW HOT Fashion Men Luxury Brand Automatic Watch Business Sports Quartz Clock Women Watch Montre Homme Free shipping

Notice it says 'Automatic' and 'Quartz' in the description.

FFS!

Any tips?

dfq23

Try 116610 or ceramic

Rx4Time

submarine also brings up a few. I looked up a often mentioned dealer, jason007 and navigated to his store. There is a good selection there.

greg_r

... and some of the time it's best to just find a dealer or two and have a look through what they're listing. Stuff that doesn't come up in search will sometimes appear that way.

BadApple

Yeah as said - just go to Jason007 store and browse. I've had 3 off him and all been spot on for beaters.

black263

You could always sign up as a VIP, and you then get access to the subscribers-only DHGate sub-forum, with all the warnings of doom, gloom and no support if it all goes tits up.

Waspy

Thanks everyone.

wannashmooze

I find this useful. Look in the reviews of unbranded reps to see what pics buyers have posted of the watches they got. Many times the watch that comes is branded.

BadApple

You could always sign up as a VIP, and you then get access to the subscribers-only DHGate sub-forum, with all the warnings of doom, gloom and no support if it all goes tits up.

For $36 it's worth the risk......

20170607_190837.jpg

CaptainFantastic

Endless hours of searching will yield a watch or two worth looking at. It's a bottomless pit in some respects.

Thommo82

Best way to search on the gate is to go to watches and scroll

Cubic Hare

Just read all the reviews and BEWARE of the pubes.

• By : den***.h2NLMay 28, 2017
  • Good looking watch. Missing a few important details like the serial number on the side and the movement looks a bit cheap, but works fine. There is also a little hair on the watch dial. Overal a good watch, especially for the price

dadog13

Try using the the model name rather than brand. Once you find it browse through the dealers offer. Try using keywords such as noob factory, jf, fashion brand watch, exclusive watch, 2017, etc. Combine them..

There are plenty of offers, some of the watches are not carried by our TD'd - mostly cheaper version of replica but still very nice and appealing to the eye. I have just bought a nice Hublot overthere that the TD's do not carry, not a super replica but in the 100+$ range it is a great piece of watch..

Example if you write - big bang watch, royal oak watch, marine diver watch, you will get a nice selection of replica of Hublot, AP, Ulysse Nardin..

Hope this helps - I have there a full basket of interesting replica that I personally like even though they are not the BEST but still are nice watches for any watchlover.

Once you find a dealer that has some nice pcs. ask him for yupoo album (they usually host overthere all the pictures), they have mostly WhatsApp to comunicate - easy, quick and they tend to be very reliable. There is a dhgate policy protection if you use the site for payments. So far no issues for me. Bought over there items for 10% and for 500+$.

Good luck!

Xpletiv

So many state "good luck if it goes bad",

is there not a policy as AE has where you can get a refund of some type of amount if things are incorrect?

For a beater or a cheap trial before going full on, this may seem a ok idea.

daz1107

I had a watch from there which was DOA; I filed a claim and got a full refund in 3 days!