Sign in to follow this  
nathtommo_9

Nylon straps

nathtommo_9

Hi guys,

Looking to purchase a new strap for my Omega LMPO. Just wondering if any of our watch dealers/ strap dealers sell this particular type of strap below: (Or even anywhere else online?)

https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/moonwatch/omega-co-axial-chronograph/31192445101003/

https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/planet-ocean-600m/co-axial-master-chronometer-gmt-455-mm/21592462201001/

Not to sure on the wording of the strap? Is it a "Nylon Rubber Strap"?

Even better has anybody purchased a strap like this? If so I would love to see photos!

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Nathan

Genius

I've definitely seen reps in the wrist check with those straps on so they are/were available somewhere but as to where to find them or the quality I cant help

nathtommo_9

Okay mate- thanks for the reply... It's a start! :coffee2:

Del

Buying the rep strap on its own might be problematic but I'd send Mary Watch a message and see if she can help - Mary is very good at sourcing special items, spare parts and such like directly from the markets.

nathtommo_9

Buying the rep strap on its own might be problematic but I'd send Mary Watch a message and see if she can help - Mary is very good at sourcing special items, spare parts and such like directly from the markets.

Nice one Del. Just dropped Mary an email. :)

nathtommo_9

Cheers mate!! Exactly the material. I'm being picky though and I don't really like clasp/buckle on that version :(