Sign in to follow this  
Neversaynever

Your top dealers?

Neversaynever

(Mods please move this to where you think appropriate.)

Despite trawling through a load of reviews & comments, I'm still trying to summarise the TDs.

Who are your top 3?

Please give reasons - e.g. Warranty, payment methods, quality, shipping time etc

I appreciate they all have pros & cons, I'm just looking for a brief summary of your favourite dealers & why

TIA

Mazz

not an introduction moved to GD

rawbaws

You just have to try them.

Report back on your findings

RUSH2112

There are plenty of reviews to make an informed choice.

dirkhunt

Andrew at Trusty Time, Josh at Perfect Clones, und Ryan at InTime

Edited by dirkhunt

RUSH2112
Andrew at TT, Josh at PT, und Ryan at IT

That's just going to confuse noobs since josh is at PC not PT which is not a TD here and IT is also not a TD here.

phone
Andrew at TT, Josh at PT, und Ryan at IT

That's just going to confuse noobs since josh is at PC not PT which is not a TD here and IT is also not a TD here.

This. It would probably be best if we completely typed out their websites. Josh is at Perfect Clones, and Andrew is at Trusty Time.

dirkhunt

Edited.

Neversaynever
You just have to try them.

Report back on your findings

I'd say by the looks of it not that many do report back/leave reviews in comparison to the number of purchases made.

Was just after a brief summary of your top 3 to see how it compares to the list I've compiled, just want to be thorough & make sure I've understood TD terms etc before I purchase again as had my fingers burnt in the past!

tonyh7

Use Toro most, he's never let me down, and also good experiences with Fat Panda.

theJLC

all are good, that's why they are in the TD list. ;)

chickenflex

I've used Mary, Watchfinder (Fat Panda) and WatchOutlet (TD on RWI).

All A+

tomtom1988

Andrew at trusty time - fast payment, quick response, easy instructions, watches usually arrive a week after I ok the QC

Tim at watchfinder - knowledgeable guy, seems like he genuinely wants you to get the best watch you can, he's Qc process is amazing

Michelle at silix - budget pieces to know if you want to shell out on the top reps, easy comms, most budget watches delivered for less than 100 dollars.

Mary - never bought from her but exchanged a few emails about s watch I wanted but decided not to buy, lovely woman who seemed more than happy to assist, because of this she will definitely get my future business

NCRich

Sigh............I'm so tempted to delete this stupid thread. Bunch of people reporting back their highly scientific findings that have as much validity as a piss pot.

I'm getting old, stupid is starting to annoy me more.

tonyh7

Sigh............I'm so tempted to delete this stupid thread. Bunch of people reporting back their highly scientific findings that have as much validity as a piss pot.

haemorrhoids playing up?

gavmeister

Depends on where you are based.....and a whole lot more. One Persons best TD may be another's worst and visa versa. If you want to end up with a decent quality watch and know that it will actually get to you then use the TD's....any of them.

NCRich

haemorrhoids playing up?

Case in point.

simey83
:popcorn:

tonyh7

I'll take that as a yes then.

BadPickle

Makes no difference really, they all get the same stuff from the same factories, they're just middlemen.

BadPickle

Post birthday blues :brightlight:

KarmaToBurn

I have used almost all the TDs of the various rep sites over the years and have never had an issue with any of them. Pick who you want to work with and feel confident that it will all be good in the end.

Neversaynever

Sorry but I would have to disagree to a certain degree, I'd rather hear members say I've used x & y and had good experiences/bad experiences with them than hear nothing at all. Their opinion is pretty valid to me as a newbie.

There's really not a fat lot of reviews to go by. For example the last review for Lawrence was Jan 2016! What use is that? Unless I'm not looking in the right section?

Completely get that you have to try & buy/live & learn and of course it's all opinions but I can't afford to make another mistake & surely some TD must be more popular than others, maybe I'm wrong?

simey83

You will find one that you like, it's a matter of preference.

MR has always been brilliant for me!It's hard to tell until you actually buy a watch, as everyones experience is different in some way.

Cheers

Neversaynever

Cheers