Sign in to follow this  
Slink73

Big trouble in little China

Slink73

So trying to find a good watchsmith in HK who will work on reps.

What do you think? Directly taken from their website:

No matter how good the name list will be damaged, then when the watch is damaged, we need to repair. Hong Kong Long Sheng fine watch the name of the maintenance technician pointed out that the maintenance of the first list to know where the fault, and then to symptomatic maintenance, will be repaired.

Watches are often prone to failure are: water, travel time are not allowed, travel time error, travel time fast, walking slow, stealing and so on. Another general mechanical watch is every 3 years need to wash the washing oil movement once, the quartz watch is washed oil within 5 years.

Travel time is not allowed, travel time error, travel time, take the time slow, stealing and other issues, mostly because the watch movement has mud, or bump, water, battery power and other factors. A detailed understanding of the reasons for the failure of the watch, need to watch the maintenance of the door with a watch inspection equipment inspection. Hong Kong Long Sheng precision watch repair service center for the watch failure is a free check.

shall i give them a try? I think my watch needs the wash the washing oil movement treatment!

rusty peters

Has your watch been stealing too. I am afraid my new Zodiac may be a clepotomaniac.

mike_morgan

"Hong Kong Long Sheng fine watch the name of the maintenance technician pointed out that the maintenance of the first list to know where the fault, and then to symptomatic maintenance, will be repaired."

Yeah, that pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Foxindebox
So trying to find a good watchsmith in HK who will work on reps.

What do you think? Directly taken from their website:

No matter how good the name list will be damaged, then when the watch is damaged, we need to repair. Hong Kong Long Sheng fine watch the name of the maintenance technician pointed out that the maintenance of the first list to know where the fault, and then to symptomatic maintenance, will be repaired.

Watches are often prone to failure are: water, travel time are not allowed, travel time error, travel time fast, walking slow, stealing and so on. Another general mechanical watch is every 3 years need to wash the washing oil movement once, the quartz watch is washed oil within 5 years.

Travel time is not allowed, travel time error, travel time, take the time slow, stealing and other issues, mostly because the watch movement has mud, or bump, water, battery power and other factors. A detailed understanding of the reasons for the failure of the watch, need to watch the maintenance of the door with a watch inspection equipment inspection. Hong Kong Long Sheng precision watch repair service center for the watch failure is a free check.

shall i give them a try? I think my watch needs the wash the washing oil movement treatment!

giphy-3_zpsf360stdx.gif

ticktockmydickdoc

Mud in the watch movement! Run for your fucking life!!

A shop called Hong Kong Long Sheng Precision Watch Repair Service Center for the Watch Failure needs to exist.

Edited by ticktockmydickdoc