Sign in to follow this  
joegemmell

Intro + bit of background! :)

joegemmell

Hi everyone,

Quite new to this and replica watches, found this forum in search of trustworthy sources for some watches

just placed an order for a nice white AP from toro bravo http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_50&product_id=1624

will start a new thread and leave a review on arrival! :)

I already own a lebron james JF AP replica not purchased from any of the trusted dealers but from the dark web on alpha bay, think ill start a new thread on the dark web as well as ive not seen any information on it on here and i think it might be quite interesting to a lot of you! :)

ill try to include a link to a video of it or an image of my AP, sorry if it doesn't work not used to uploading images or videos ill try my best though

https://streamable.com/sc7r5

Bit of personal info about me, im a 23 year old male from the UK and im an electrician! :)

Chiruku

Welcome from the Midlands mate - I watched the old Vice documentary on Ross Ulbricht a few weeks ago as well, which was eye opening - never thought about reps on the dark web before (not that I would buy one on there sorry!) ;)

Im sure one of the AP aficionados on here will be able to comment on the quality of your one for comparison.

joegemmell

Cheers pal! :) yea its crazy! the dealers on alpha bay (a dark web market) have a better feedback system and dispute system than any of what the trusted dealers offer in my opinion, the dealers on those sites have trust ratings and feedback for each individual item, its like ebay but for anything illegal and just stumbled along a load of nice watches on there!

Genius

Fuck sake sounds I'm gonna end up spending all my money on alpha bay :rofl:

Oh and welcome by the way

Genius

OK so just got thinking about alpha bay.... If you just stumbled across the watches what other illegals were you looking for :D ;) ;) ;)

joegemmell

I think some things are best kept secret! :giggle: ;)

BadPickle

Welcome to the forum pal.... this dark web thingy sounds a bit too shifty for me :lol: I'll stick to the dealers here

Chiruku

Welcome to the forum pal.... this dark web thingy sounds a bit too shifty for me :lol: I'll stick to the dealers here

'Dread Pickle Roberts' does have a good ring to it :D

joegemmell

It is a very shifty place! but once you get to grips with it its great! :giggle: