Sign in to follow this  
joegemmell

A guide to the Dark Web where I got my first replicas from!

joegemmell

Starting this topic because ive not seen any information about this on here and i found it a good and interesting source for replicas, this is where i purchased some personally from 2 different sellers. First a cheap quarts chrono tag heuer and a Lebron james AP JF both watches bob on so i feel it would be good to pass on my knowledge. this link is a quick video of my AP feel free to comment on how the quality looks! :) https://streamable.com/sc7r5

By no means am I a guru of the dark web but ive got a very good basic knowledge. It may seem a bit much and daunting to start off with but once you've done it once its easy! Also if anyone else here is good with the dark web and feels the need to add feel free :)

The dark web is just a load of different websites you can not access on a normal browser you need some sort of proxy the best and easiest way to access the dark web is by downloading tor browser with the link here. Link removed

Once you have tor browser you will want to find a market, I use Alphabay i will provide 2 different links I personally use myself.

LINKS REMOVED

Point to note here, there are other safe links out there i just use these two, if one if running slow try the other thats the only reason i use two different ones. There are many fake links out there that will pose as said markets so be careful when finding new sites and markets and only use links you trust. there are many scams on the dark web just like the normal web. I personally lost about 60 quid worth of bitcoins from a fake link, this is also known as a phishing scam. This was a few years ago when i was experimenting and very new to the dark web and now i make bitcoins in my spare time so ive learned quite a lot over time. :giggle:

Here is a link to both sellers profiles i have bought watches from

LINKS REMOVED

The top seller RepAAA i bought my AP from

the second i bought the tag from, he also has another account witch he sells lots of genuine Armani and other similar priced watches as well.

So you have everything now to go have a browse, im sure if you do go on you will find many other things on there than watches on there, many things that are very illegal and it is quite funny actually the things you can order from there with a couple of clicks! :giggle:

Now i will go onto how to buy from there, you need to use a currency called bitcoin, this is the most popular currency on there so ill just go into this one specifically. You can buy sell or make bitcoins. to buy from the dark web and Alphabay you need to get some the product you will buy will tell you exactly how many bitcoins you need, at the moment its about 2000 GBP per bitcoin so say if you wanted something that was 500GBP it would be 0.25 bitcoins you need.

Many sites buy and sell bitcoins these are two I personally use.

LINKS REMOVED

Im not sure if the top link will work if you are out of the UK it may just be a UK trading site, however the second link to bitpanda should be fine! :)

I use both to buy and sell from they are both very good and easy to use once setup.

You will buy the needed amount of bitcoins from those sites and then transfer them to your account in Alphabay, it is always good just to but a bit more than needed as there are small transfer fee's when using bitcoin.

Also if your purchasing on Alphabay once you press buy now you will see a box that says buyer notes, this is where you enter the name and address you wish to send you item to, its not always so clear you enter your address in that box so thought id give it a quick mention.

Start off having a browse and get comfortable using the market before buying anything. I hope many of you find this interesting and of somewhat useful! :)

Have fun! ;)

mysterio

So, how much did you get your reps for?

joegemmell

the tag was about 60 GBP

the AP was about 600 GBP if i remember right, not exact figures but give or take 30 quid maybe

I make bitcoins on the side and bought them with ones i made so i didnt really pay anything for them but thats what they would cost to but from there

all the products do have specific prices on there

Genius

Cheers will check it out

RepGuy

Interesting post, but I would avoid the dark web personally. Untraceable bitcoins and giving out your address on the dark web are a little much for rep purchases. Luckily, things are much easier now.

purger72

Interesting read mate. All this sounds a bit ....hmm...how to put it nice...

I do no , all I can say is this .If Im after good service and high end rep as well value for money I will keep using our Trusted Dealers listed on here ;)

mysterio

the tag was about 60 GBP

the AP was about 600 GBP if i remember right, not exact figures but give or take 30 quid maybe

I make bitcoins on the side and bought them with ones i made so i didnt really pay anything for them but thats what they would cost to but from there

all the products do have specific prices on there

At those prices, I'd rather buy my reps from the TDs. The Dark Web isn't a fun place, especially if you don't know what you're doing. You could buy the same watches at the same or even lower pricing (since it is the Dark Web, I imagine there are no warranties, so buying wholesale would yield the same experience but for far less money)/

joegemmell

Yea im by no means saying the Dark Web is the way best to go, just sharing how i got into the replica watch scene! ;)

joegemmell

No they actually do have warranties, each dealer on there has different terms but they are quite honest, if they start being dishonest with people it hammers there trust rating and anyone shopping on there can see if they are ripping people off, its very similar to the ebay feedback system.

purger72
Yea im by no means saying the Dark Web is the way best to go, just sharing how i got into the replica watch scene! ;)

Thanks for sharing mate, we appreciate it. Now that you found great place and info where is safe to buy as well you can get better deal for less money enjoy it.

Robin195959

How do you 'make' bitcoins?

Genius

Just FYI a couple of the TDS here take bitcoin iirc fatpanda offers a discount for bitcoin payments

Basically doing maths

Robin195959
Just FYI a couple of the TDS here take bitcoin iirc fatpanda offers a discount for bitcoin payments

Basically doing maths

Hope the guy I asked the question has a better answer.

Genius

Basically doing maths

Hope the guy I asked the question has a better answer.

:rofl: well you set a computer up "doing maths" which creates the foundation of the blockchain that is the record of what bitcoin is and after you have added a certain level of data to the blickchain you have in effect mined a bitcoin.

Google bitcoin mining for a better explanation than I can give

Also best bet is not doing it on an average desktop pc, there's a good chance power usage will be more than the value of the mined coin

Wriggles

Basically doing maths

Bit more complex but yeah, however the way the block chain is now, the processing power and time needed to mine them is prohibitive unless you have a large scale setup. The OP makes it sound like they're free but in fact the electricity and kit cost to mine any decent amount costs quite a lot.

Robin195959

Basically doing maths

Bit more complex but yeah, however the way the block chain is now, the processing power and time needed to mine them is prohibitive unless you have a large scale setup. The OP makes it sound like they're free but in fact the electricity and kit cost to mine any decent amount costs quite a lot.

Cheers guys. I'll google it.

Del

This is all very interesting and exciting, isn't it?! Buying replica watches from not just the Web but the DARK Web.....:facepalm:

Seriously, why would you do that when we have Trusted Dealers that, as we should all know, can source and supply any half-decent replica in existence? Are you going to get a better deal from Dark Web Dealers? Not very likely since bitcoin guy paid £600 for his AP...

Buying reps carries an element of risk, we should all know this too, so why would you purposely increase this risk for the same watches and no obvious financial benefit? :wacko:

rawbaws

I don't get it. Some of our TD's take bitcoin. Why not just buy from them at decent prices and bypass the darkweb and get decent service from a reputable seller (TD)?

purger72
This is all very interesting and exciting, isn't it?! Buying replica watches from not just the Web but the DARK Web.....:facepalm:

Seriously, why would you do that when we have Trusted Dealers that, as we should all know, can source and supply any half-decent replica in existence? Are you going to get a better deal from Dark Web Dealers? Not very likely since bitcoin guy paid £600 for his AP...

Buying reps carries an element of risk, we should all know this too, so why would you purposely increase this risk for the same watches and no obvious financial benefit? :wacko:

+1

Genius

Risk makes it fun

Like the first time I set my hard earned via wu to China it's a random buzz when you think you know what's coming but you still doubt.

I'm gonna send some random some bitcoins :rofl: Not gonna replace TD's for an expensive rep but same as my dhgate and aliexpress purchases just a bit of a gamble and a bit of fun.

RUSH2112

How are they gonna have a better connection with the makers than our dealers?

ticktockmydickdoc

Finally I can get my Rolex reps and crack cocaine in the same purchase.

OP, I thought the mining game was pointless to get into at this point, unless you got enough to drop on powerful GPU hardware...

mysterio

How are they gonna have a better connection with the makers than our dealers?

Because they get it from the Dark Watch Market at Dark Guangzhou, in the south of Dark China. :lol:

simonbolivar

I think you've found the most convoluted and risky way possible to buy a replica watch.

RUSH2112

Hey, if any of you live in a state where marijuana is legal let me tell you the best way to buy it. Forget that easy, pretty safe method at the weed store. What you need to do is to drive into a bad neighborhood and stop at the local convenience store and strike up a conversation with the local youth. They'll take you over a block on foot to the abandoned, boarded up house. In there they'll hook you up with a nice bag of stems and seeds or just jack your ass for cash. Old school.