Sign in to follow this  
joegemmell

A guide to the Dark Web where I got my first replicas from!

RepGuy

Hey, if any of you live in a state where marijuana is legal let me tell you the best way to buy it. Forget that easy, pretty safe method at the weed store. What you need to do is to drive into a bad neighborhood and stop at the local convenience store and strike up a conversation with the local youth. They'll take you over a block on foot to the abandoned, boarded up house. In there they'll hook you up with a nice bag of stems and seeds or just jack your ass for cash. Old school.

You forgot the part about paying them in untraceable Bitcoins.

cvp3

D-gate is the only adventure I've partaken in with regard to this hobby. Most purchases have been uneventful and quite the treasure find at times. Dark web? Bitcoin? Deep waters for me......

ticktockmydickdoc

Is there a way for me to use a dark web seller who has reviews disabled? I feel like the normal dark web transactions are too safe. I need something a bit riskier.

trailboss99

I feel like the normal dark web transactions are too safe. I need something a bit riskier.

Easy peasy! Simply have them send you a few grams of coke with your watches. That way you get raided by the DEA and the customs folk at the same time, twice the fun! If coke ain't your thing try depleted uranium 50 cal rounds (seriously, they are there) or even a few claymores or an RPG or two.Maybe blood diamonds are more your thing or a set of five dollar bill printing plates, the ways to increase the "fun" are endless on the darkweb!

Mazz

depleted uranium 50 cal rounds (seriously, they are there) or even a few claymores or an RPG

ooooooohhhhhh wanders off to the dark web

joegemmell

To those who was asking about mining/making bitcoins, GPU mining is old and out dated you buy specific pieces of kit that does it there is only a handful of machines that are powerful enough and worth doing. You basically connect your machine to a network with other miners called a pool, now everyone's miners solves algorithms in bitcoins case SHA256 algorithm and goes at it until they unlock the block then depending on how much work the machine does depends on your cut of the reward.

brang1

the prices seem way in excess of the TD's here??? All the AP's seemed to be $500usd plus... or is there a hidden price. Bit risky, here at least we have some protection

gavmeister

five dollar bill printing plates you say?

Payment Sent!

Genius

five dollar bill printing plates you say?

Payment Sent!

fuck that you need the $100 plates then bleach the $5 noted and reprint them :Whistle:

porschespeedster

To those who was asking about mining/making bitcoins, GPU mining is old and out dated you buy specific pieces of kit that does it there is only a handful of machines that are powerful enough and worth doing. You basically connect your machine to a network with other miners called a pool, now everyone's miners solves algorithms in bitcoins case SHA256 algorithm and goes at it until they unlock the block then depending on how much work the machine does depends on your cut of the reward.

this is more interesting than a 600 quid AP.

a couple questions: what rigs are you running for those kinds of gains?

do you ever run one of those little mining programs to make 5quid a day or whatever?

I say this because I have a few computers at my disposal in a room where the power bills are not paid by me.

Edited by porschespeedster

trailboss99

depleted uranium 50 cal rounds (seriously, they are there) or even a few claymores or an RPG

You don't need the darkweb, third oasis to the right, ask for Abdul.

Chavezzito

Ordered a tank but had to to a chargeback as the seller didn´t manage to send me qc pics :dunno:

Mazz

You don't need the darkweb, third oasis to the right, ask for Abdul.

No depleted uranium rounds just soviet stuff

ticktockmydickdoc

do you ever run one of those little mining programs to make 5quid a day or whatever?

I say this because I have a few computers at my disposal in a room where the power bills are not paid by me.

I'm in a similar situation now, not having to pay for electricity. I think most of the rigs these days are ASICs, and I was asking the OP if it's even worth it because I don't think a single rig vs the people that have huge farms is going to make any money. But instead of answering the OP decided to give us a recap of what Bitcoins are...

joegemmell

Antminer s9's are they best, if you can get a few of them setup you'll make a good bit of coin, the mining programs wouldn't fetch you ten pence worth these days, stuff like that was only good years ago when bitcoin was unheard of, now that many people do it you need much more powerful kit. the programs have one good use really they are a good way of getting into it, rather than forking out 1500 quid on a miner and not having the knowledge and not knowing what to do with it, try to start generating bitcoins on your laptop or a usb miner thats what i did then when i got the hang of it worked my way up to bigger machines.

joegemmell

I'm in a similar situation now, not having to pay for electricity. I think most of the rigs these days are ASICs, and I was asking the OP if it's even worth it because I don't think a single rig vs the people that have huge farms is going to make any money. But instead of answering the OP decided to give us a recap of what Bitcoins are...

yea ASIC miners are what do thr SHA256 algorithm, you can make money from one antminer s9 you could make about 2-2.5 bitcoins a year from one rig (just guesstimating there) and they do use a lot of electric they run at about 1.3kw so you need either free or very cheap power.

Edited by joegemmell

edwinowl

Very interesting read though OP.

I'll stick with RWG but never knew any of this.

Peperalf

Man...and i was scared to try the "trusted dealer"...

Cleebeauregard
Finally I can get my Rolex reps and crack cocaine in the same purchase..

LOL :)

Undinist

This review of the Antminer S9 is an interesting read: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/hardware/antminer-s9/

I wonder whether profitable mining is an alternative to suburban weed farming? You squat a building, hack into the electricity supply and plug in racks of Antminers. Less money than weed farming, but maybe you're less likely to be caught by a helicopter with an IR camera. No need to do business with drug dealers or enslave a Vietnamese child. And if you're caught, no jail time because your only crime is stealing electricity.

leebob

It is getting rather tedious every day some noob upstart trying to buy from non trusted dealers or trying to get cheaper watches .... this is the place to come for information and a massive selection of tried and trusted TD. we also gave a brilliant m2m section.... why insult us, the forum, the staff and the TD with this shit.... why do we even tolerate and reply,

Xpletiv

Just for the humor and punishment.

deju

I'm playing about with Altcoins at the moment. It's interesting but to make the real money you'd have to be in the crypto currency from the start and just hope it spikes in value

Undinist

Alphabay was shut down by the feds on July 20. The OP said he had a balance of bitcoins in his account there - so has he lost it?