Sign in to follow this  
Mr_B

Sea dweller 43mm

Mr_B

Does anyone have any info on this being repped? I'm hoping it's repped soon...

84550149-0_B8_B-4293-8_BE3-_D6791079_E872-16682-00001.jpg

Lagger

Not really, it's a nice looking piece, if unoriginal SD/Sub love child, but the bulk and thickness of the God awful DSSD ruined it

Mr_B
Not really, it's a nice looking piece, if unoriginal SD/Sub love child, but the bulk and thickness of the God awful DSSD ruined it

It's not as think as a DSSD is it?

Lagger

I know it's thicker than the old regular sea dweller as I looked before but can't find the exact dimensions at the moment, I think it was 1mm thinner and 1mms smaller than the DSSD if I remember, I think the same thickness as the regular SD, perhaps even thinner and this would have been nice

couleur

Its impossible to get even a gen in the AD. I've been asking almost every AD and gen reseller, its buyer's premium (paying more than market value) for this watch.

Hoping they will rep the hell out of it soon :D

RepGuy
Its impossible to get even a gen in the AD. I've been asking almost every AD and gen reseller, its buyer's premium (paying more than market value) for this watch.

Hoping they will rep the hell out of it soon :D

If even the gens are sold out, that would indicate popularity, which will definitely get the rep factories cranking these out. Pair that with the fact that this is a Rolex, literally the most repped watch brand, and you can be sure to see this repped (hopefully soon)

2470f2.8ii

why do i want to see this in full gold :D ?

MAJ75

I was at a work event this week & a guy from another supplier was wearing one it looked superb (much better in the flesh).

Didn't even realise that these were in the wild yet.

I also made a note to self that I should move to an egg supplier too as they must make decent money!

dirkhunt

Lots of flaws, long way to go.