RX951

Noob V8

BadPickle

Why don't you ask Toro? He's providing the item for sale, so must be available to him

Genius

That one whist being called a V8 is the same as the v7 just updated dial and bezel colour

RX951
Why don't you ask Toro? He's providing the item for sale, so must be available to him

I have not received a reply back yet, sO, I though it would ask here where it's a forum for open discussion

RX951
That one whist being called a V8 is the same as the v7 just updated dial and bezel colour

ah, ok, thanks for the insight Genius!

Edited by RX951

BadPickle

I have not received a reply back yet, sO, I though it would ask here where it's a forum for open discussion

Easy tiger.... :lol:

Left Coast Guy

Word on the street is the the V9 is the real game-changer......don't even bother with the V8.....

Sealdoggy

I heard it was the 8S

RX951
Word on the street is the the V9 is the real game-changer......don't even bother with the V8.....

Interesting, thanks!

Dreichlerrrrrr

I don't think that an actual V8 with major changes and upgrades has come out yet, this is just a newer version of a color change

MetalMickey

ah, ok, thanks for the insight Genius!

Easy tiger.... :lol:

Oooh this one's got spunk!