Sign in to follow this  
Foxindebox

Rolex 1675 "Blueberry" GMT project (More pics added 6/7/17)

MAJ75

Quality work Foxy, taken on the vintage vibe extremely well.............I love the blue insert & dial work.......

Good on you Sir!

ROLEX-_GMT-_BLUE-1675-01-01.jpg

Foxindebox

A few more pics added to the original post :)

narikaa

6 o'clock marker is listing to port

Foxindebox

:D Yeah, reluming isn't my strong point. Plus I didn't have my glasses on so it's a wonder they are as straight as they are...

Besides which, I thought "vintage lume" was supposed to be equivalent to stitching on vintage panerai straps :)

NCRich

:D Yeah, reluming isn't my strong point. Plus I didn't have my glasses on so it's a wonder they are as straight as they are...

Besides which, I thought "vintage lume" was supposed to be equivalent to stitching on vintage panerai straps :)

That is a very difficult watch to lume. Without the outlines around the markers it is really hard since those markers keep your eyes seeing it as straight. Besides practice makes perfect. I think that is a very nice job, especially for a first try on a 1675.

Foxindebox

That is a very difficult watch to lume. Without the outlines around the markers it is really hard since those markers keep your eyes seeing it as straight. Besides practice makes perfect. I think that is a very nice job, especially for a first try on a 1675.

Cheers Rich :thumbsup:

Piccolo

Well when you decide to do another one to practice more lume - you know where this one can be posted :)

Nice work mate!

Foxindebox

Cheers, I'll bear that in mind :D