Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Fucking photobucket

Genius

After getting slower and more ad filled and buggy finally they decided to pull the plug on forum image hosting.... Unless you pay a ridiculously high fee...

Fuck em!

Problem is they just ruined 1000's of helpful guides on forums all over the world

The wankers

Mr_B

Yeah that sucks, I've noticed it more and more as I've been searching on the forum especially older posts...

Genius

$400.!!

Four hundred fucking dollars a year?

Mr_B
$400.!!

Four hundred fucking dollars a year?

Fucking robbery, post image or Flickr are my go to

Genius

Obviously they are a business and have to make money some how but that is fucking scandalous money!

But it's the helpful guides and tutorials they have killed that makes me really angry

brang1

postimage always works i find

Chiquita Fanjita

Noticed images were missing yesterday and now a lot of pics that I've posted have gone now too. Like you say, fuck them!!! They're fucking useless anyway! Only good thing was their mobile app, but even that was getting glitch lately.

Not a fan of Flickr as used it in the past and don't find it user friendly, so need to find a good alternative now.

Davesjourney

I'm hugely thick and Flickr seems to work for an idiot like moi!

Thommo82

Post image or gtfo

Mr_B
Noticed images were missing yesterday and now a lot of pics that I've posted have gone now too. Like you say, fuck them!!! They're fucking useless anyway! Only good thing was their mobile app, but even that was getting glitch lately.

Not a fan of Flickr as used it in the past and don't find it user friendly, so need to find a good alternative now.

Including your profile pic and sig.

KeNnY

I have lost all my pictures on Photobucket few months ago, and will never get them back looks like. So I have moved to Flickr also, and so far I am happy.

Thrichar

Same problem and I'll be fucked if I'm paying $400!

Chiquita Fanjita

I'm hugely thick and Flickr seems to work for an idiot like moi!

I must be thicker mate :rofl: TBH it's mainly from the mobile app I can never get an image code from, which is where most of my posting comes from as not always at the PC.

Including your profile pic and sig.

Yeah, just noticed that. It was OK 10 mins ago. The fuckers must have heard me moaning about them :lol:

Same problem and I'll be fucked if I'm paying $400!

Exactly mate. Robbing cunts!!

Lagger

It's there an easy way of transfering photos from the bucket of shit to a new host?

BadPickle

Oh my, that's a bummer, can't even see my pics in my bucket.

narikaa

Masterful piece of extortion that 'Evil Roy Slade' could have been proud of

Let people invest millions of hours work and input over years all over the internet

Then declare a change of T&C's and a few days later hold all of this work to ransom.

WatchaholicMallorca

I just tried and completely fucked it trying to use Flickr, if someone fancies doing a new tutorial on how to post from a mobile that would be great!

Chiquita Fanjita

I just tried and completely fucked it trying to use Flickr, if someone fancies doing a new tutorial on how to post from a mobile that would be great!

Yeah, I can't fathom out how to post pics from the Flickr mobile app, although using it via the PC seems OK for me so far.

Genius

Yeah, I can't fathom out how to post pics from the Flickr mobile app, although using it via the PC seems OK for me so far.

:rofl: Chiquita Fanjita Love the new name :thumbsup:

omegex

Given this new version of "ransomware", I have downloaded all my images back to my PC and deleted my account. When I have time, I will look around for a suitable alternative.

Chiquita Fanjita

:rofl: Chiquita Fanjita Love the new name :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :D

Pretty much everything in photofuckit was associated with Aston, whereas had Flickr for years although never used it, and it was set up as Chiquita Fanjita so thought a new username was in order ;)

WatchaholicMallorca

Yeah for me it has to be mobile app, I will never get around to upload a picutre to my work computer then to Flickr then to forum, no chance....

Genius

Hmmm Just had a go with flikr app and get a link but not to the image so wont work for here

Del

Just saw that my recent wristies have all disappeared because I used the Photobucket mobile app - what a bunch of cunts.

I use Flickr when on the computer at home but unfortunately the Flickr mobile app doesn't give you the IMG codes and it's virtually impossible to get them from the full site on iOS too so another "mobile solution" is required now... That's why I liked Tapatalk because you could post images straight to RWG using their hosting service - it was seemless.