Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Fucking photobucket

RepGuy

It looks like my Photobucket pictures are still working. Anyone have an idea why? I don't want to migrate everything if it's not necessary

They'll go just a meter of time. I saw it starting a couple of days ago and mine only just disappeared

Fuck it, I'll host my photos on my own server. Problem solved.

Genius

So, how do I get all my pics out of photobucket? A lot of them I took on the phone with a quick upload to the app, but as my phone storage got full I'd purge pics from time to time knowing (falsely) they're safe in photobucket :facepalm:

Even wurzel has gone :Cry:

Supposed to work like this

http://support.photo...nloading-Albums

But the specific download folder link has disappeared. What an absolute first class set of cunts! Save them reinstating the bulk download option you would have to go through each image individually an download them one at a time

simey83

Photobucket is shite

splke

Wankers just fuck em piece of shite anyways

trailboss99

So, how do I get all my pics out of photobucket? A lot of them I took on the phone with a quick upload to the app, but as my phone storage got full I'd purge pics from time to time knowing (falsely) they're safe in photobucket :facepalm:

You can't once your account is locked they want you to pay $400 to access your pics. Its extortion. PB is now running as slow as a wet week as millions of people save what they can.

Genius

You can't once your account is locked they want you to pay $400 to access your pics. Its extortion. PB is now running as slow as a wet week as millions of people save what they can.

I can still get in my account and access individual photos but the bulk download is disabled.

Fortunately I have all my stuff set to auto backup to google photos so dont think I lost owt, or if I have very little

NCRich

The information systems professor in me wants to know why you don't have all these pictures backed up to a different device anyway?

But that is more of a "do as I say" rather than a "do as I do" thing.

Genius

The information systems professor in me wants to know why you don't have all these pictures backed up to a different device anyway?

I do :P

WebWind

400 USD per year for fucking buggy and slow image hosting is ridiculous!

All my pics are gone and there is no way to update them with new links. I am downloading all of my pics and it is very slow. I hope I can save them all.

BadPickle

For me, that's not the issue here, the bigger problem is old threads pics lost.

Genius

For me, that's not the issue here, the bigger problem is old threads pics lost.

Yeah its a nightmare, loads of threads will be totally ruined.

splke

when logged out and back in I went to my library and the bulk download option was there again !

might be worth a try picklenobrot

FuzzyCoyote

I did glance at the Avatar when I saw pickledbeetroot as the name and thought "who is this imposter".... Thought it may have been p1ckledbeetroot or something like that....

Kaiser

Are you sure it's really $400? Like I said, I pay $30 a year and don't (at the moment) appear to be experiencing any problems...?

MetalMickey

Photobucket? Shittlebucket, more like.

Fuck them, their apps has been broken for a while.

I miss the ease of posting images in Tapatalk :(

trailboss99

Are you sure it's really $400? Like I said, I pay $30 a year and don't (at the moment) appear to be experiencing any problems...?

Yet, read the new terms on the link posted in the "error" message mate. Only the top tier of hosting will be able to link.

BadPickle

I did glance at the Avatar when I saw pickledbeetroot as the name and thought "who is this imposter".... Thought it may have been p1ckledbeetroot or something like that....

Now there's a 20 page thread waiting to happen :lmao:

Daffy

I've grabbed all the user avatars I could out of my local cache in Firefox, and rehosted them on PI.

Check this gallery, if you are missing yours: https://postimg.org/gallery/tkjrnqna/ (Sorry, Pickle. Yours was overwritten with the money grab image.)

Daffy

Here's the same Wurzel shot you used: Wurzel.png

Genius

I've grabbed all the user avatars I could out of my local cache in Firefox, and rehosted them on PI.

Check this gallery, if you are missing yours: https://postimg.org/gallery/tkjrnqna/ (Sorry, Pickle. Yours was overwritten with the money grab image.)

Top man!

splke

Effort pal :thumbsup2:

Nikosaldente

Do we have to hyperlink all of our photos from Photobucket to Postimage and back to the threads of RWG?

:help3:

Daffy

Here are some more images cached from PhotoFuckit. You might get lucky and find something here: https://postimg.org/gallery/3c1cft3sy/

BadPickle

Here's the same Wurzel shot you used: Wurzel.png

Thanks Daffy, I felt all forum naked without wurzel ;)

ElvisFreak

Just tried the POSTIMAGE and you see this here:

image.jpg

How do I make sure they show up here in a larger size?