Sign in to follow this  
adotb

Strap, help?

adotb

(If I posted in wrong topic, just change to right)

I ordered a PP Nautilus, it was to big, so I ordered a pin remover. The pins on the watch were stuck as h*ll, luckely I got one out 1/4, I tried to drag it out, and what happened? it went of in the middle. So Half pin sat in the strap and the other haft on the table. So I tried to get the second pin out, what happened, the same as the first; got out 1/4, and the 1 broke and the other half is still in the strap. SO what can I do to fix this? Is it possible or do I need a new strap?

I bought the highest class of PP, but the pins on all my other watches (both cheaper and first class) was easily to "take out".

Thank you all for answer!

http://imgur.com/pjeK8r1

http://imgur.com/IHdD3U3

GenTLe

Do you know they have a direction for the extraction? It is in the arrows engraved in the inner part of the bracelet...

Check if you aren't pushing them.the other way...

The astromaster

Which one do you have? BP or Sellita?

Do you know they have a direction for the extraction? It is in the arrows engraved in the inner part of the bracelet...

I don't think the 5711 has arrows.

adotb

Which one do you have? BP or Sellita?

I don't think the 5711 has arrows.

Exactly, 5711 don't have arrows, so the only thing to look is if the pins have round end or "straight" end - and you push the pins where the ends of the pins are "straight" not round.

GenTLe

Exactly, 5711 don't have arrows, so the only thing to look is if the pins have round end or "straight" end - and you push the pins where the ends of the pins are "straight" not round.

^this!

TRANSPORTER

Yep once driven out with the tool they should just about be easy enough to pull with your fingers, make sure you are driving them out for the whole length of the pin, this will ensure they are past the tight spot on the taper which will alow the pins to be removed with ease

narikaa

Your second image sure look like screws to me