Sign in to follow this  
splke

Window shopping and saw this tudor

splke

I haven't seen this before!

IMG_20170702_161645.jpg

Rokerite

Looks like a cross between a yachtmaster and a submariner!

splke

Oh yes it was eye-catching

Moondustesp

Very very nice I like that alot

ower

Think this is this year's Baselworld model. That riveted bracelet is gorgeous.

Lagger

Does anyone know what the riveted bracelets are like on the reps? And can you get them in 2813, fancying a black bay black

splke

Me too (yeah no shit) but I want the older Rose and Smooth bracelet

Lagger

Haha I've got the old style red one a v2 I think, just wanted the new one to have a look at

Mr_B

I've heard the Gen rivet bracelet is garbage, there seems to be a lot of hate for the new rivet compared to the previous bracelet.

redmack

hi everyone just stumbled on this chat, I've just ordered a tudor bb ss/ss from andrew at tt last week, its my first watch in the rep world to purchase, but when i received the qc pictures i didn't like the rivets on the bracelet and id never seen it before, andrew said no problem hell fit a smooth one for me,

having tried the gen on in the jewellers and seeing his website has the smooth bracelet i thought they only did this model,

feel a bit of a tit now but I'm not going to swap it now, it just didn't look right,

what do you all think? mistake by me or what?

GenTLe
hi everyone just stumbled on this chat, I've just ordered a tudor bb ss/ss from andrew at tt last week, its my first watch in the rep world to purchase, but when i received the qc pictures i didn't like the rivets on the bracelet and id never seen it before, andrew said no problem hell fit a smooth one for me,

having tried the gen on in the jewellers and seeing his website has the smooth bracelet i thought they only did this model,

feel a bit of a tit now but I'm not going to swap it now, it just didn't look right,

what do you all think? mistake by me or what?

The ones with the shield on the dial comes with rivet. The ones with flower comes with old style one

splke

Date window too I really want this the more I look at it. Come on China shake a leg