Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

Nincompoop Section

Tits McGee

This place police's itself pretty darn good. When someone gets out of line or posts something completely stupid, I think we do a pretty good job boxing them about the face & ears. Some here can even prod them into getting banned, others complain about TD's with little to no evidence, common sense, or very unrealistic lofty expectations. We pound on them good too.

I think that since we have a DHgate/Ali Mess, Off topic forum, RWG Gold, RWG Video Gold, Hall of Shame, Strap Section,...etc Why not do something for the TD's. Lets give the TD little help with a reference thread listing Nincompoops who have been sent there for posting nincompoop posts. Something like a "Preferred Buyer" connotation....only in reverse. Something like "BE BERRY BERRY CAWFUL" Nincompoop Here!

It works like this:

OP starts getting a beating for stupid comments. IF OP see's the error of his ways....he gets a pass. If a nincompoop continues to be a nincompoop and posts nincompoop posts, the other members who seem to agree said individual is a nincompoop, summon a Mod. The nomination members present the nincompoop to the Mod. Mod then places the nincompoop's name in the NINCOMPOOP SECTION. Once placed in the NINCOMPOOP Section a red letter N will be added to his login name. The Nincompoop is free to move around the board and participate as any other member would. He now has that bright Red N for all to see. Now the TD or M2M buyers & sellers are more aware they may be dealing with a Nincompoop.

JV9QGyu.jpg

Thoughts?

RUSH2112

I don't mind grabbing a pitchfork now and then but I'm content to let admin and mods run the place. Not that they need my permission.

RepGuy

Bad idea

Thommo82

Tits you still owe me $20

Mazz

is this like the RWG version of the Scarlet Letter??

Tits McGee

Somebody put "Debbie No Pants" above my avatar.

Why can't we put NINCOMPOOP above mine?

Thommo82
1499048311874.jpg

RepGuy
1499048311874.jpg

Charge your battery

Thommo82

Charge your battery

Don't tell me what to do