Sign in to follow this  
ERROR404

Valjoux 7750 hour counter not resetting

ERROR404

Hey guys,

I recently got a watch from the M2M section, the reset pusher was stuck in. I was able to push it out and the wash is working again. My only issue now, is that the hour counter does not reset. (the seconds and minutes hands work as they should)

The hour counter hand is located @ 6

2017-07-06%2008.50.15.jpg?raw=1

Genius

think its a plastic break lever that stops it, maybe its worn, or maybe the pusher isnt pushing down far enough since it was fixed

RepGuy

Without opening it up, nobody here can be sure what it is. If you have a trusted local watch smith, you could have them check. If not, there are great ones on the forum, but that process takes longer due to shipping times

ERROR404

Without opening it up, nobody here can be sure what it is. If you have a trusted local watch smith, you could have them check. If not, there are great ones on the forum, but that process takes longer due to shipping times

I'm taking it to someone today, but I wanted to check here first for ideas.

ERROR404

So who are the watch Smith in this forum that I could take it to?

Is it possible to order the movement for a direct replacement?