Sign in to follow this  
Helmut Wong

Cheap Gen Omega - might help someone out

Helmut Wong

Interest free option too.

Griffo

How much commission do you get from their affiliate program? :rolleyes::rofl:

Note: Digital Marketing/Affiliate Marketing is how I make my living, so i see it in the URL :P

EDIT: Obviously you could've copied the link from elsewhere so it could be someone else's link.

Edited by Griffo

Helmut Wong

Note: Digital Marketing/Affiliate Marketing is how I make my living, so i see it in the URL :P

EDIT: Obviously you could've copied the link from elsewhere so it could be someone else's link.

I dont get anything.

iv posted a direct link now

Edited by Helmut Wong

Griffo

I dont get anything.

Not having a go or being a dick and hope I didn't come across as that, but I know they have a program and wasn't sure on the rules here for it :)

Thanks for the heads up on the deal - if they can discount it this much is makes me curious as to how much they pay for it!

Genius

Seems pretty expensive still my mate sold his gen AT for £1600 earlier this year, was very tempted at that but double the price doesn't excite me

Haltec

I dont get anything.

Not having a go or being a dick and hope I didn't come across as that, but I know they have a program and wasn't sure on the rules here for it :)

Thanks for the heads up on the deal - if they can discount it this much is makes me curious as to how much they pay for it!

Really small stores (some multibrand jewellers with e.g. 5-10 Omega watches on retail) pay 50% of MSRP

OlympusDaytona

Or you can go vintage...