Sign in to follow this  
Petr

PAM 719 vs. IWC BP IW500908

GenTLe

Both are good (but those pics are terrible...), just choose the one you prefer.

BadPickle

which would win in a fight?

Petr

And about the movement quality is a similar?

BadPickle

I wouldn't buy from that seller though

Petr

I wouldn't buy from that seller though

And can I ask why?

mysterio

They're for different tastes. One is a submersible and another is a pilot's watch. But asking here in the Panerai forum is like asking people in Cleveland who would win, GSW or the Cavs? ;)

Petr

They're for different tastes. One is a submersible and another is a pilot's watch. But asking here in the Panerai forum is like asking people in Cleveland who would win, GSW or the Cavs? ;)

OK,I'm Sorry.I wanted only to know which model has better "construction" quality.But I will order another model form Panerai,PAM 508:

http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_47&products_id=14979&zenid=a9dc4e03a8ae1c7112af1d663dcf56c0

mysterio

OK,I'm Sorry.I wanted only to know which model has better "construction" quality.But I will order another model form Panerai,PAM 508:

http://www.ttw-1388....2af1d663dcf56c0

Even with construction considerations, both watches are well built. However, the Pilot has a slight advantage in that waterproofness isn't a major consideration compared to the Sub, which if you plan on taking to water, needs to be confirmed to be water proof (even with a test result from the TD it is always recommended to have the watch checked by a watchmaker locally before taking it swimming).

Petr

Even with construction considerations, both watches are well built. However, the Pilot has a slight advantage in that waterproofness isn't a major consideration compared to the Sub, which if you plan on taking to water, needs to be confirmed to be water proof (even with a test result from the TD it is always recommended to have the watch checked by a watchmaker locally before taking it swimming).

Yes this PAM 508 is 30m WR,but anyway I don't use it in the water.But I have one question,if I will order original Panerai screws for this model,will it be fit?Because original has black screws and in this V6 KW version are silver screws...

Edited by Petr

mysterio

Yes this PAM 508 is 30m WR,but anyway I don't use it in the water.But I have one question,if I will order original Panerai screws for this model,will it be fit?Because original has black screws and in this V6 KW version are silver screws...

Well the actual screws aren't black, just darkened.

15Z075-W_03.jpg

As for the fit, I am not particularly sure as the lug screw stops a bit short on the other side because of the black capped stopper.

Edited by mysterio

Petr

15Z075-W_03.jpg

As for the fit, I am not particularly sure as the lug screw stops a bit short on the other side because of the black capped stopper.

So do you think that V6 KW 508 screws are similar to genuine?

mysterio

15Z075-W_03.jpg

So do you think that V6 KW 508 screws are similar to genuine?

I think so, yes.