Sign in to follow this  
Synfreaker

HELP Finding a possible Manufacturing Factory. Starting a Business

Synfreaker

Hi guys, I have put a lot of thought into this and I've decided I want to start my own company. I've chosen to take the for profit route because it's the smartest and quickest way to get shit done when you have a vision. Truth is I've seen a lot of damaged children in one way or another that could use a little nudge to have a better life but the assistance programs that are supposed to help them are fucking shit, and horribly abused by jerk offs. I want to be able to provide help in any way it is brought to our attention that we could do so, but of course you need money to do this. So I have decided to start a new business and for the first time grow a business for myself instead of some other company. My new business will be launched in stages to the public with the first stage requiring a web server which i have already secured, a companion APP for ios & android currently in development, and finally I need a very specifically made Bracelet/band that can be manufactured for me with the requirements I have for this project.

Finding a manufacturer to create this band/bracelet with the required Tech is what I am unsure of where to go for it. I could really use some help from you guys or any possible TD that could perhaps help me with the information I'm looking for. I would love to hear your thoughts as well or any suggestions you may possibly have on this matter as I trust you all and hold you in very high regards in terms of your honesty and directness.

I know a couple of guys on here specialize and tinker with making incredible leather bracelets and perhaps that could be an options I am open to. Preferably I would like something strong and difficult to remove that could stand up to the wear and tear of a child or senior adult over the course of a year?

I'm open to all feedback and am anxious to hear your thoughts.

Thanks everyone!

Hans

I realized I didn't mention what the company will be doing, I apologize. My goal is to be a 24/7 Live Guardian service to keep the children safe from harm. Live tracking and monitoring and a direct connection has been established with the Police force as well as the Amber alert nationwide system. In a sense, we keep children safe and never give an abductor a chance in hell. Or we will literally bring Hell on them.

Edited by Synfreaker

onzenuub
:popcorn:

MetalMickey

BadPickle

RepGuy

While it may be a noble cause, this is not the place for this. We are a replica watch forum, what makes you think any of the TD's here would get you in touch with a factory that produces illegal watches, most likely with the help of children... To be honest, I would delete this post

Synfreaker

Any suggestions at all is appreciated, good or bad I'll hear what you have to say....

Wriggles

I think the OP is hoping someone here may work in a manufacturing are similar to what he wants that might be able to give him contacts, not necessarily the TDs. To be honest I'm sure he could have emailed them direct himself if he wanted that and he hasn't since that's not likely what he's looking for, so no idea why people are getting worked up over it.

I would say it's possibly better located in OT than GD but still

I cant really help but you might try contacting some of the microbrand owners on the affordable forum on WUS.

You could also look into some KS projects and see if anyone there may be willing to help out.

Kleen™

Synfreaker

While it may be a noble cause, this is not the place for this. We are a replica watch forum, what makes you think any of the TD's here would get you in touch with a factory that produces illegal watches, most likely with the help of children... To be honest, I would delete this post

I am not suggesting that one of the factories makes anything for me, thats not the case. But there are many legal factories in China that may very well be capable in this field that some of the TD's may know as personal friends or acquaintances that would like the business. This isn't a donation, I am purchasing the production run of products. Additionally, I am more interested in what fellow members may have to suggest that could help me in sourcing a company since I've never done this before. Regardless of the legality of this forums topics that's completely insignificant to my goal. The company will not be a charity, I will be providing a service to people helping to protect their children & Senior parents that may need monitoring.

Thanks for your thoughts though I appreciate your point of view.

Synfreaker

Awesome flick, thanks

RepGuy

I am not suggesting that one of the factories makes anything for me, thats not the case. But there are many legal factories in China that may very well be capable in this field that some of the TD's may know as personal friends or acquaintances that would like the business. This isn't a donation, I am purchasing the production run of products. Additionally, I am more interested in what fellow members may have to suggest that could help me in sourcing a company since I've never done this before. Regardless of the legality of this forums topics that's completely insignificant to my goal. The company will not be a charity, I will be providing a service to people helping to protect their children & Senior parents that may need monitoring.

I'm don't know if you could compete with factories that are already producing this type of product. For example, this one sells for $2

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60449593730/worlds-smallest-gps-tracking-device-ankle.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.7.ti8wm6

Synfreaker

So you're looking to track small children?

https://m.alibaba.co...817009.7.ti8wm6

Wow!! THANK YOU!! This is very close to what I am looking for, just need some modifications but definitely on the right path... Thank you so much for this! Any other suggestion you have would be gold to me right now.

I think the OP is hoping someone here may work in a manufacturing are similar to what he wants that might be able to give him contacts, not necessarily the TDs. To be honest I'm sure he could have emailed them direct himself if he wanted that and he hasn't since that's not likely what he's looking for, so no idea why people are getting worked up over it.

I would say it's possibly better located in OT than GD but still

I cant really help but you might try contacting some of the microbrand owners on the affordable forum on WUS.

You could also look into some KS projects and see if anyone there may be willing to help out.

Great idea thanks

onzenuub

Something like this?

Ball-and-Chain.jpg

Synfreaker

I'm don't know if you could compete with factories that are already producing this type of product. For example, this one sells for $2

https://m.alibaba.co...817009.7.ti8wm6

I am not making an attempt to compete with a factory that makes a product like this. This is exactly why I am trying to find a factory that already makes a great product at a good price that would be willing to make it in a slightly modified manner for me. The difference I am providing is that when a parent purchases my companies product for their loved one their family will have the ability to provide and maintain my team with an up to date profile on their child or senior in a secured server. If any of our software triggers go off in the event of a kidnapping, lost, or SOS trigger, it is our live team that will immediately begin tracking with the participation of a dedicated law enforcement team nationwide to ensure the safety of our loved ones. In the following stages of the company I would want this service to be available globally. It isn't just a bracelet you see, its a dedicated service that is tired of predators getting away with what they do.

Synfreaker

Something like this?

Ball-and-Chain.jpg

this would work! but not very fashionably attractive on a child i think :giggle:

onzenuub

What you are looking for is GPS things. There are already companies who provide this kind of service worldwide. They don't use bracelets. You don't know why? Because the bad guys know these bracelets and wil right aftre kidnapping some one remove the bracelet. So rethink your plan and start again.

Synfreaker

What you are looking for is GPS things. There are already companies who provide this kind of service worldwide. They don't use bracelets. You don't know why? Because the bad guys know these bracelets and wil right aftre kidnapping some one remove the bracelet. So rethink your plan and start again.

Onze you are right about this. The bracelet is only one security measure of the service, in a sense the bracelet is there to ensure an immediate response to make an attempt at tracking and locating as quickly as possible as time is incredibly valuable in a situation like this. The server system I am contracting is a division of Google "Alphabet". I chose to partner with them specifically because as I found they have one of the best Facial Recognition Software programs on the market. This is important because as a parent if you have 2 children for example, each child will have their own profile with updated pictures and stats on the child, the child will have a facial recognition update performed monthly by the service to keep current. In the event of a trigger, we will use law enforcement traffic and highway cams to scan for the childs face. The Amber system will also provide assistance with this nationwide. It's a rather large project but this has to be done.

onzenuub

Nah, Google is oké. There is more biometric software that is ahead of the Google software.

Synfreaker

Nah, Google is oké. There is more biometric software that is ahead of the Google software.

I've seen something by Panasonic and another company as well, my issue starting out is although there is better software that indeed I would be more interested in long term, financially I can at least get a head start since the I could possibly be receiving the the feature alongside server access vs having to make an outright purchase of software since at start we will not be using our own proprietary camera system instead we will be accessing public cameras that are accessible to us. As a Future stage plan, I would like to have a dedicated Camera system and software that could just focus on this systems needs. Again, this is a new field for me so I am working as quickly as I can but also semi blind in the areas that I am not an expert in.

If anyone has a suggestion regarding what you believe is better server/web hosting and facial recognition software I am ALL EARS.

RUSH2112

How can this ever work unless you literally implant a chip like they do dogs?

Synfreaker

How can this ever work unless you literally implant a chip like they do dogs?

The point of all this work is just having an opportunity to at least respond as quickly as possible. As is the police dept is overwhelmed with tasks and in the case of missing persons reports sometimes they literally make you wait 2 days to make sure they are missing. It is too late by then. If there is even a slight chance that I can make a difference in even discouraging an offense on a child then its totally worth it. In addition with the profit of the business I intend to set aside a substantial amount in order to provide things for deserving children that are in need. This is the end goal. I just want to put up a fight for those who cant do so.

Genius

WTAF?!?!?!?!??????

wowsasb
beer%20jumer.gif

RepGuy

RWG is the place for replica watches AND startup ideas