Sign in to follow this  
Synfreaker

HELP Finding a possible Manufacturing Factory. Starting a Business

Synfreaker

it's a lively place with some pretty great brain power. Nothing but love for RWG and the mates here.

Synfreaker

I have reached out to Megastek Technologies based on the link you guys provided. They have a wrist model unit in development called MT300 that is definitely more friendly. I'll be sending them the design needs and requirements which they seem capable of doing. I will definitely keep you guys updated on here as soon as I have at least a prototype. Hopefully very soon as this is now a 100% project for me.

If anyone has a better suggestion in regards to possible facial recognition I would love any info, this is stage 2 of launch so I have time for planning and budgeting.

Thanks you fellas, you've been more help than to me than you know.

RepGuy
I have reached out to Megastek Technologies based on the link you guys provided. They have a wrist model unit in development called MT300 that is definitely more friendly. I'll be sending them the design needs and requirements which they seem capable of doing. I will definitely keep you guys updated on here as soon as I have at least a prototype. Hopefully very soon as this is now a 100% project for me.

If anyone has a better suggestion in regards to possible facial recognition I would love any info, this is stage 2 of launch so I have time for planning and budgeting.

I demand stock in your startup due to being a part of this thread. Then you can say you added a Software Developer to the company

Synfreaker

I demand stock in your startup due to being a part of this thread. Then you can say you added a Software Developer to the company

Indeed.. Repguy! In fact I will make sure to provide you with a personalized band with unlimited service.

Hostage

Something like this?

Ball-and-Chain.jpg

How did you get a picture of my wife!!

mysterio

I can be your wrist model. :) Cause my wrists look like a child's. :lol:

Synfreaker
I can be your wrist model. :) Cause my wrists look like a child's. :lol:
shit! Okay lol

RUSH2112

How can this ever work unless you literally implant a chip like they do dogs?

The point of all this work is just having an opportunity to at least respond as quickly as possible. As is the police dept is overwhelmed with tasks and in the case of missing persons reports sometimes they literally make you wait 2 days to make sure they are missing. It is too late by then. If there is even a slight chance that I can make a difference in even discouraging an offense on a child then its totally worth it. In addition with the profit of the business I intend to set aside a substantial amount in order to provide things for deserving children that are in need. This is the end goal. I just want to put up a fight for those who cant do so.

This is just not true. Not sure what country you're in but in US they immediately issue amber alert and search for missing children as soon as they know they are missing.

Synfreaker

How can this ever work unless you literally implant a chip like they do dogs?

The point of all this work is just having an opportunity to at least respond as quickly as possible. As is the police dept is overwhelmed with tasks and in the case of missing persons reports sometimes they literally make you wait 2 days to make sure they are missing. It is too late by then. If there is even a slight chance that I can make a difference in even discouraging an offense on a child then its totally worth it. In addition with the profit of the business I intend to set aside a substantial amount in order to provide things for deserving children that are in need. This is the end goal. I just want to put up a fight for those who cant do so.

This is just not true. Not sure what country you're in but in US they immediately issue amber alert and search for missing children as soon as they know they are missing.

Rush I get it. And the Amber alert system is one of the partners we will be partnering with. The purpose is to do more, have more immediate control and response. Again I applaud what our hard working law enforcement officers do, it's hard work and not always appreciated. Having a private and quick responding company Can make a difference and be of great help to everyone.

narikaa

Kidnap intervention LOL

Before you find a manufacturer

Find an insurer with a willingness to touch you with a barge pole for Public Liability

Synfreaker
Kidnap intervention LOL

Before you find a manufacturer

Find an insurer with a willingness to touch you with a barge pole for Public Liability

insurer and lawyer, understood. I'm sure this will be a fun task. Riiiiiight

gavmeister

For tracking and tracking integrated options for your software you want to be talking to TomTom.

mike_morgan

I realized I didn't mention what the company will be doing, I apologize. My goal is to be a 24/7 Live Guardian service to keep the children safe from harm. Live tracking and monitoring and a direct connection has been established with the Police force as well as the Amber alert nationwide system. In a sense, we keep children safe and never give an abductor a chance in hell. Or we will literally bring Hell on them.

Have you written a business plan so it's not just fluid ideas floating around in your head? If the answer to that is yes... contact me via PM with the executive summary page... if the answer is NO, contact me after the answer is YES... thanks.

Stewart

There is already a watch that does basically what you are describe. It's called the Breitling Emergency and can track a person anywhere in the world in the event of n emergency. Costs a bit more than what you are imagining I assume...

https://www.breitling.com/en/emergency/presentation/

Stewart

THE COSPAS-SARSAT SYSTEM

The international Cospas-Sarsat system is based on a network of satellites in low-altitude earth orbit (LEOSAR) and in geostationary orbit (GEOSAR); it also comprises ground receiving stations as well as control and coordination centers. Its mission is to provide accurate and reliable distress alert and homing data. Supplying this information helps search and rescue (SAR) authorities provide fast and efficient assistance to persons in distress. Since its launch in 1985, the Cospas-Sarsat system has helped save more than 26,000 lives.

The maritime, aviation and land operations comprise three steps: alert, homing and rescue. The alert and homing phases used the same 121.5 MHz analog frequency up until 2009, when Cospas-Sarsat decided that it would phase out satellite processing at 121.5 MHz frequency and that alerts would be triggered only on 406 MHz – a digital frequency able to offer enhanced security, to provide more comprehensive information and to reduce the number of false alarms.

The 121.5 MHz signal is nonetheless still received on land, by ships at sea and by airborne aircraft, and remains the most efficient and reliable system for homing in on victims. Distress radio beacons must thus be of the dual frequency type in order to guarantee accurate homing

RepGuy
There is already a watch that does basically what you are describe. It's called the Breitling Emergency and can track a person anywhere in the world in the event of n emergency. Costs a bit more than what you are imagining I assume...

https://www.breitling.com/en/emergency/presentation/

while it may be a little thick, that looks pretty good

Stewart

https://www.breitlin...y/presentation/

The 53mm size might be a bit big for a 6 year old lol. Maybe he can design a tiny version.

Synfreaker

https://www.breitlin...y/presentation/

The 53mm size might be a bit big for a 6 year old lol. Maybe he can design a tiny version.

honestly I have always wanted a Breitling Emergency for myself. First Breitling I saw that made me take notice was the watch worn by John Travolta on the movie Broken Arrow. Still don't have a Breitling in my collection, perhaps that'd be next.

Synfreaker

I realized I didn't mention what the company will be doing, I apologize. My goal is to be a 24/7 Live Guardian service to keep the children safe from harm. Live tracking and monitoring and a direct connection has been established with the Police force as well as the Amber alert nationwide system. In a sense, we keep children safe and never give an abductor a chance in hell. Or we will literally bring Hell on them.

Have you written a business plan so it's not just fluid ideas floating around in your head? If the answer to that is yes... contact me via PM with the executive summary page... if the answer is NO, contact me after the answer is YES... thanks.

Mike, I definitely have a written plan which is defined into stages which will be:launch stage, followed by improved advances on following stages. I have sent you DM

Synfreaker

Hi Guys, here is a current update on what I have been sent as a working prototype unit prior to any modifications which I would like added to the final product. Please critique as you feel needed, I look forward to your thoughts as I would like this product to be user friendly and very capable. Also, in honor of RWG I've decided to go the route of making this design a working wrist watch as well.

Size of the unit will definitely need some trimming to make it adequate for a small child or adult with childish hands, lol. Additionally, I will be adding a camera to the final device that will be triggered via the SOS button snapping pictures of the potential offender and sending directly to our server for usage of law enforcement.

Here's some of the current stats as of now: Additional changes will be forthcoming and I will update here for your honest feedback.

▎GPS + LBS

▎GPS Chipset: Ublox

▎Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

▎Water Resistance (IP68)

▎Anti-temper: belt off alert

▎Support setting 3 authorized cell phone numbers

▎Track by Demand, time Interval

▎Track by Mobile Phone & online server tracking system

▎Power saving mode

▎SOS button for immediate rescue and alarm "Camera to be added"

▎Internal Battery, long standby over 7 days

▎Geo-fence Alarm:set restricted zone for entrance

▎Low Battery warning

▎Background voice surveillance :remote monitoring

Synfreaker

Watch%20Front_zpsmesz7jnt.png?1500413583630&1500413583984

Watch%202_zpstri6kts1.png?1500413583630&1500413583984

Mobile%20Charger_zpskmj21rft.png?1500413583630&1500413583984

Mobile%20app_zpsdcigedyz.png?1500413583630&1500413583984

Server%20Tracking_zpsdm2ymdmx.png?1500413583630&1500413583984

TheTradingTeam

Something like this?

Ball-and-Chain.jpg

That looks like a gag ball.

Not, that I would know what a gag ball looks like..

The astromaster

Inject microchips into them?

Synfreaker

Inject microchips into them?

Microchips have been tried funny enough, there is a company called Positiveid that USED to be call Verichip Corp. A few years ago they came up with a rice grain size transmitter to be injected into children, seniors, and even infants at the hospital to prevent child mix-ups. They got pretty far and even received federal approvals to implant. However, the religious community went crazy saying this was the apocalyptic "sign of the beast" BS to the point that the company ended up going in another direction and changing their name as well in the process...