Sign in to follow this  
nuttcrac69

nuttcrac69 SOTC: July 2017

nuttcrac69

So I have been wanting to do one of these for ages, but have never gotten round to it before today.

I joined this forum five years ago after buying from non TD sites a few times and receiving sub par reps for ridiculous prices.

Over the last few years I have owned most of the usual suspects, some of them cheapies, but mostly relatively high quality stuff. Off course I have made some purchasing mistake as well by not doing proper research, but it is all part of the hobby I guess.

These days I am basically only interested in what most people will classify as super reps.

The list of what I have owned and passed on is too long to try to remember, but I want to mention a few that I regret selling: TC Sub V6 with gen insert, Breitling SOA 42mm, Tag Link Cal. 16, Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial, Zenith Pilot Bronze....

There are also those that I don't miss at all: Sevenfriday P3-1, AP Safari (The crap version), Regmariner, and some others.

Well enough rambling from me and on to the reason for my post. Not a very good photographer. Took these with my phone

PAM243J

Awesome watch. Excellent quality. Wears significantly bigger than other 44mm Pam's

XNcQltC.jpg

AP Diver V7

Awesome watch. Much more blingy than I expected, but the rubber strap brings it down to earth a bit. Did the bezel screw mod.

hpTXG2W.jpg

PAM292J

Didn't like the stock black strap. Put a green Asso on it. Looks insane. Bitch to change the strap though. Beware the ceramic case! Damages easily! Otherwise it is an epic watch!

tG7jRLo.jpg

Tudor Heritage Black Bay V4

What can I say? Super watch! Had the red V1 as well and regretted selling it. Have a shitload of straps that looks awesome on this. Currently on super looking MN Strap.

g89a8Ql.jpg

PAM785A

Everyone needs a black Pam! Good murdered out on the black Pam rubber.

siPwLxU.jpg

PAM785B

Everyone needs a white Pam :lol:

Asso strap really complements it nicely.

23lejM9.jpg

IWC 3777-09

Get this watch! I personally think it would look marginally better on the canvas strap, but the leather with the optional deployant is also good!

MoktxZQ.jpg

PAM111 V4

Nothing needs to be said.

sCK828a.jpg

Custom Wilk Watchworks Numeric Classic

Had this one made as a wedding present to myself. My wedding anniversary date has different colour lume.

LF6tosM.jpg

Seiko 5 Military 37mm

My daily wearer. Serves me well.

s8fUGTZ.jpg

Orient Bambino

Cheap. Beautiful. Perfect dress watch. The bigger more expensive guys can learn a thing or two here. OEM strap sucks!

SwA0Qg9.jpg

Grandfathers Vintage Seiko

Found this a few years ago. Wasn't working and bracelet was fucked. Managed to get it working whilst still keeping all the corrosion on the hands, etc. Also put it on a nice Hirsch strap that feels right to me for this watch. I don't wear it, but I will keep it forever.

6hNYsks.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by nuttcrac69

nuttcrac69

Seems like I haven't figured out imgur after all.....

nuttcrac69

Could someone pleas help? Photobucket really screwed me.

NCRich

You need to copy the direct link on imgur and past it in the image thingy.

Nikosaldente

Try using Postimage.org...

I believe it's easier!

nuttcrac69

You need to copy the direct link on imgur and past it in the image thingy.

Fixed it. Thanks mate!

Try using Postimage.org...

I believe it's easier!

Will look into it. Thanks!

Left Coast Guy

Would love to see more pics of that 292 with the green strap! That's a pretty cool idea, bet its got a sort of vintage/military feel to it with that combo?

Jibuti

very nice collection, mate!

nuttcrac69

Would love to see more pics of that 292 with the green strap! That's a pretty cool idea, bet its got a sort of vintage/military feel to it with that combo?

Yes, very nice! Totally transforms the watch into something that I enjoy wearing. Will try to post some more(better) pics later.

very nice collection, mate!

Thanks mate!

Nikosaldente

That's truly a great collection!

Cheers!

nuttcrac69

That's truly a great collection!

Cheers!

Cheers mate :thumbsup: