Sign in to follow this  
psyop1sf

Panerai Computer Graphics (Pic Heavy)

HeavyKrush

Wow... it's been forever since I used Max but it's come a long way. Very impressive.

psyop1sf

Wow... it's been forever since I used Max but it's come a long way. Very impressive.

What are you using? Cinema 4D, Maya?

Nikosaldente

WOW!

I'm speechless!

:daffy:

MarkA

Nice work. Shooting a watch that clean takes hours. I'm surprised more watch companies don't use CGI in their ads. Car companies are certainly doing it - loads of the guys who sued to shoot cars are now moving into CGI cars on real backgrounds. It also means you don't have to take a car that's not released yet out into the open.

psyop1sf

Nice work. Shooting a watch that clean takes hours. I'm surprised more watch companies don't use CGI in their ads. Car companies are certainly doing it - loads of the guys who sued to shoot cars are now moving into CGI cars on real backgrounds. It also means you don't have to take a car that's not released yet out into the open.

Oh, plenty of watch companies use it. Especially in the commercials. Anytime your're seeing these sweeping super close ups, rotating around dials and bezels, it's usually CG. I can pick it out quite often due to my experience with the medium. Static print ads still seem to be using standard photography a lot more than CG. I say "seem", because it's almost impossible to tell on well done CG in a static image. You can take so much time, and do so much post work in Photoshop, when you're only making a single image instead of a full motion animation.