Sign in to follow this  
Undinist

Has anyone had direct contact with a manufacturer? Do we know who they are?

RUSH2112

Can anyone here take me to their crack dealer? I need to make a really big crack purchase and maybe some meth. HMU

rawbaws

Can anyone here take me to their crack dealer? I need to make a really big crack purchase and maybe some meth. HMU

Dealer? why not the manufacturer

RepGuy

If we cut out the crack dealers and go directly to the Colombian drug lords with a big ol' group purchase, we're sure to get a good deal

fatarms
The thing which amazes me is not the stupidity of RepGuy's posts...although they are stupendously stupid. (Why would a new member start out by pissing everyone off and asking noob questions if he wanted to organise a group buy? Wouldn't it make more sense to be polite and act as if he had some relevant experience?)

No, the thing which amazes me is the apparent lack of curiosity in the forum generally. Here you all are, enjoying the fruits of the collision between Western luxury branding and Chinese business ethics, but you act as if I'm strange because I wonder where these watches come from or how much the factory charges. Come on, some of you must be curious about this. To me these details are fascinating. And I reckon it would be an exciting gamble to send a few quid to someone on Alibaba and wait to see what arrives in the post. I really enjoyed the gamble of buying the camera I mentioned before. Why not plunge in and experience this phenomenon to the full, while it lasts? It can't go on forever. Eventually the Chinese factory workers will want a Western wage and their government will want to conform to business ethics. One day you'll be telling your grandkids how you bought a rep of a £30,000 Rolex for £300. Maybe it will still be working and looking good! And it would be an even better story if you could say that you dealt direct with some random guy at a factory and paid only £30 when all the people on the forum were paying ten times as much.

https://www.yahoo.co...-141328195.html

"Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above."

Thanks for the virus :lol:

trailboss99

Sure, and after I introduce you to the guys from Noob we can drop by Medellín HQ as well and you can place your coke order direct :facepalm:

Even most of the TDs don't have direct access to the makers same as most coke dealers don't have Pablo's number in their back pocket.

I'm pretty sure this is a troll

Who? Pickle?

Of cause Pickle is a troll, you didn't know?

Oh do fuck off.

Two days here and you speak to members like that? I wouldn't do it again, srsly.

tabuktime

Oh do fuck off.

I'm under the impression that you have to have been a member of the forum for at least a week and have at least 50 "quality" posts before you can tell any other members to fuck off. You seem to have fallen short on both counts unfortunately...

I hope you find enlitenment in your quest for the elusive manufacturers, but this introduction to RWG was ill-prepared to say the least!

Genius
...the thing which amazes me is the apparent lack of curiosity in the forum generally. Here you all are, enjoying the fruits of the collision between Western luxury branding and Chinese business ethics, but you act as if I'm strange because I wonder where these watches come from or how much the factory charges. Come on, some of you must be curious about this. To me these details are fascinating. And I reckon it would be an exciting gamble to send a few quid to someone on Alibaba and wait to see what arrives in the post. I really enjoyed the gamble of buying the camera I mentioned before. Why not plunge in and experience this phenomenon to the full, while it lasts? It can't go on forever. Eventually the Chinese factory workers will want a Western wage and their government will want to conform to business ethics. One day you'll be telling your grandkids how you bought a rep of a £30,000 Rolex for £300. Maybe it will still be working and looking good! And it would be an even better story if you could say that you dealt direct with some random guy at a factory and paid only £30 when all the people on the forum were paying ten times as much.

It's been answered, a lot of us do sometimes it's good and others follow sometimes it's terrible and we laugh at the results l.

See post 22

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=132563&view=findpost&p=2013623

mysterio

Oh do fuck off.

I'm under the impression that you have to have been a member of the forum for at least a week and have at least 50 "quality" posts before you can tell any other members to fuck off. You seem to have fallen short on both counts unfortunately...

I hope you find enlitenment in your quest for the elusive manufacturers, but this introduction to RWG was ill-prepared to say the least!

He's most likely short on that other thing as well thus his predilection for pissing on ladies (hence the name). It's probably also where he gets his entitlement (as opposed to enlightmenment) for pissing off the membership. ;)

Monkey_Business

Noob has the best sub!!1!111!11

Davesjourney

Well, that all escalated quickly...

RUSH2112

If we cut out the crack dealers and go directly to the Colombian drug lords with a big ol' group purchase, we're sure to get a good deal

The thought of all the crack we can smoke (I mean sell) is just blowing my mind. I'm just so curious about how the drug industry works that I just can't mind my own business or shut the fuck up about it. I've got a right to know!!!!!!

Duzza

I'm new here and was expecting there to be lots of talk about Alibaba and so on. But I searched and found almost no mentions. Are the manufacturers not listed there? Who are they anyway? Has anyone attempted a group buy? What would the minimum order be? Does anyone know the typical manufacturer's price of a good quality rep, the sort of thing the TDs sell for $350?

I bought a camera on Alibaba recently. I saw the one I wanted and the minimum order was 25 pieces. So I emailed the manufacturer to ask whether he could put me in touch with a reseller. I didn't really expect a reply to my email, but within a few minutes I was offered a good price on just 1 piece. They sent me an invoice on Paypal...job done. A reseller in Hong Kong on ebay was asking nearly four times the price.

Good luck with your Nikan camera.

Xpletiv

^Of course, the title of this thread implies the level of common sense related to it.

Rudimentary questions should not be entertained, what am I saying?!? Where's the fun in that?!

brang1

Is the Mickey Mouse Invicta the new Goat?

smf-23047-pan-woodland-creature-men-s-mythical-narnia-fairytale-faun-costume.jpg

RepGuy

The thought of all the crack we can smoke (I mean sell) is just blowing my mind. I'm just so curious about how the drug industry works that I just can't mind my own business or shut the fuck up about it. I've got a right to be spoon fed the information because I'm an entitled noob!!!!!!

Fixed it for ya

JSJ

This is the Noob factory. I thought everyone knew that.

Noob_factory.jpg

Griffo

I can do you one better, I'll take you to my source. Here she is...

americans 02.jpg

All the crack you could possibly want!

Kleen™

I can do you one better, I'll take you to my source. Here she is...

americans 02.jpg

All the crack you could possibly want!

I've flown a helicopter in that crack. One important word of advice to adhere to...once you approach the Hoover dam, back off...;)

Undinist

Here's the link for the Aliexpress/DHGate forum: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=99049

It's VIP only.

Thank you! So the reason I can't find discussion of buying direct is that it's in a hidden forum, which isn't mentioned in the threads for noobs and doesn't appear in search results. A big pat on the back to the posters who told me that all my questions had been asked umpteen times and I should just do a search and get reading.

Monkey_Business

Haha, welcome to the boards mate!

TheTradingTeam

Here's the link for the Aliexpress/DHGate forum: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=99049

It's VIP only.

Thank you! So the reason I can't find discussion of buying direct is that it's in a hidden forum, which isn't mentioned in the threads for noobs and doesn't appear in search results. A big pat on the back to the posters who told me that all my questions had been asked umpteen times and I should just do a search and get reading.

Trial and error my friend...

You'll get a lot of stick for the first couple of months whilst finding out about the 'unwritten rules' on this forum. However, I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon and lay into the newbies so your best bet is to do as much research as you can and if you really are stuck, ask the question politely and hope you don't get fed to the sharks - telling someone to fuck off will NOT do you any favors haha!

In regards to your original post, it would be a conflict of interest for any of the Trusted Dealers, or VIP members for that matter to disclose the details of the manufacturers. The Trusted Dealers are about as close as you will get to the manufacturers and the prices they sell for are not too extortionate. Just be grateful that you have access to the TD list and haven't been given the boot yet..

That's my opinion.

greg_r

It's VIP only.

No. You can't find discussions of buying direct because the makers do not deal direct with the public. If you're in China, speak Chinese and know the right people, then you may manage to make contact. Otherwise you have no chance. Even all but a few of the bigger dealers (including those you will find on Ali or DHGate) buy only from wholesalers rather than factory direct.

Note that Ali/DH Gate are okay places for cheapies. The good stuff tends, however, to be MORE expensive than the TDs. Some of the bigger dealers do offer wholesale deals, however - you need to ask. Note that when buying wholesale all risks are on you - including faulty watches and loss in transit. If something goes wrong, it is your problem. If you want to go that way I suggest talking either to Perfect Clones and asking whether they will be willing to supply you on a wholesale basis or try Watch Outlet (the latter being a wholesale dealer based next door at RWI).

RepGuy

It's VIP only.

You'll get a lot of stick for the first couple of months whilst finding out about the 'unwritten rules' on this forum. However, I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon and lay into the newbies so your best bet is to do as much research as you can and if you really are stuck, ask the question politely and hope you don't get fed to the sharks - telling someone to fuck off will NOT do you any favors haha!

In regards to your original post, it would be a conflict of interest for any of the Trusted Dealers, or VIP members for that matter to disclose the details of the manufacturers. The Trusted Dealers are about as close as you will get to the manufacturers and the prices they sell for are not too extortionate. Just be grateful that you have access to the TD list and haven't been given the boot yet..

That's my opinion.

Prices can vary with a TD, although most of them seem to be fairly close. Even with this seemingly even price across the board, there is definitely a healthy profit they make on most watches, which is to be expected for what they do/offer.

For example, I heard about a former TD who now offers the option to drop the normal services offered by a TD (repairs, custom seizure re-sends, refunds/exchanges) in order to get a lower price (it says you still get QC pics and QC process though). Out of curiosity, I emailed this dealer with a few watches simply to see what discount would be applied, and I was surprised to say the least.

A Noob Factory Day-Date 40mm /w A3255 movement was listed at $378. Without dealer service, the price was $265.

A Noob V7 Hulk date /w A2836 was listed at $368. Without dealer service, I was quoted $243.

I did this entirely out of curiosity to see what kind of premiums are paid for what these people do, but I never expected it to be this extreme. Even with this in mind, it is still in everyone's best interest to stick with the Trusted Dealers, but it's interesting to see how everyone pays the price for those bad eggs who go through the TD's.

NCRich

It's VIP only.

That's my opinion.

Prices can vary with a TD, although most of them seem to be fairly close. Even with this seemingly even price across the board, there is definitely a healthy profit they make on most watches, which is to be expected for what they do/offer.

For example, I heard about a former TD who now offers the option to drop the normal services offered by a TD (repairs, custom seizure re-sends, refunds/exchanges) in order to get a lower price (it says you still get QC pics and QC process though). Out of curiosity, I emailed this dealer with a few watches simply to see what discount would be applied, and I was surprised to say the least.

A Noob Factory Day-Date 40mm /w A3255 movement was listed at $378. Without dealer service, the price was $265.

A Noob V7 Hulk date /w A2836 was listed at $368. Without dealer service, I was quoted $243.

I did this entirely out of curiosity to see what kind of premiums are paid for what these people do, but I never expected it to be this extreme. Even with this in mind, it is still in everyone's best interest to stick with the Trusted Dealers, but it's interesting to see how everyone pays the price for those bad eggs who go through the TD's.

I never order anything with dealer service included nor with any customs protection. No problems with customs and I'd never send it back on a bet.

RepGuy

It's VIP only.

That's my opinion.

I never order anything with dealer service included nor with any customs protection. No problems with customs and I'd never send it back on a bet.

I don't mean dealer service as some add-on. I mean it is included with the TD's of the forum. So, although you may never technically add anything on, you are paying for it regardless.