Sign in to follow this  
processengr

No gasket in that $57 DHGate SMP Blue!

processengr

35901395031_fe2941cd05_b.jpg

No wonder it keeps getting condensate in the crystal!

Looking for suggestions/recommendations. It does not appear to have a groove cut for an oring like my other 21J SMP.

Cubic Hare

Maybe you could get one to fit the outer rim of the case back? Lube it and tighten it down? DHGate search turned up a few but I'm guessing you don't want to buy 1000 of them.

Cubes

narikaa

555555 as they would type in Thailand

You have to quickly learn that throwing yourself blindly into the fray of dealing with 'bargain bucket' China is very akin (metaphorically and literally) to handling snakes in Appalachia church services -

Sometimes your naive fervour sees you through the experience, and sometimes you get bit (t'is what snakes do you see be they with 'pit' or 'epicanthic fold').

processengr

A .50 cent .5mm x 30mm gasket, some lube, and its back on the wrist! There was an undercut at the bottom the the thread that the O ring fit into. (My other SMP rep has an O-ring groove cut into the case where the back seats)

35410615134_cc794a13ab_b.jpg

TRANSPORTER

Boom and you are fixed, nice and easy, nice looking pick up that mate, have you a link to the seller or was it jason007? What's the strap like more importantly?

WatchDog21
A .50 cent .5mm x 30mm gasket, some lube, and its back on the wrist! There was an undercut at the bottom the the thread that the O ring fit into. (My other SMP rep has an O-ring groove cut into the case where the back seats) 35410615134_cc794a13ab_b.jpg

At least it doesn't have green markers like the one I got off of the gate (and is on its way back) :lol: