SuperbMonster

Bremont - No replicas

SuperbMonster

I recently visited my local Bremont AD and tried on the Martin Baker II and U-2 both of which I rather liked. I've tried a couple of TD's but it appears there are no replicas of these.

So question is does anyone know if these will be rep'd in the future (dunno how you would know but thought I would ask anyway), and what do people think of the Bremont watches?

Pics of the 2 I tried:

MBII-_BK-_OR-_Side_170406_143704.png

U-2-_SS-_Front_170411_074958.png

Davesjourney

Love the Bremont stuff - very, 'English'. Would love a rep of their Kingsman in rg! Slurp

greg_r

Yep - like 'em a lot, but sadly not repped.

SuperbMonster

I was hoping to test drive one for a few weeks to see if I really like them as they are rather affordable, especially second hand.

I guess if there was a demand for them there would be replicas - I blame all the sub lovers out there!

NFleischer

I like them very much, funny but there are Jean Richard reps but not those

ellistyle1

There aren't a lot of crazy complications in Bremont's I've come across. They would be reasonably feasible to make. I hope as they become more recognizable and desirable, the factories' market analysts will determine it is time to produce Bremont reps. The factories employ market analysts right?

splke

really nice shame no reps I was looking in AD at them this dinner time

fatarms

Love many of the watches Bremont makes, shame they are not repped.

FuzzyCoyote

I was explaining to a friend about reps and the number of different brands.... I admittedly went a bit overboard saying 'yeah pretty much everything is repped', which was daft.. but after a while he was thinking he was going to get involved.

First one he asks me to source... Bremont.... Didnt even have to check if it was made. I knew... I had searched them before.

greg_r

Even after all these years it sometimes surprises me the watches that don't get repped

The LLD has been a big seller for Longines for some years, but no rep. Bremont are now found on pretty much any high street with a decent AD, but no reps. Yet there's been decent reps of some really obscure stuff in the last two or three years - Linde Werdeline Spidolite, for instance. I mean, it's great that some of the exotica has been produced - they're good to see. But surely there's a market for the more mainstream stuff... :dunno:

SuperbMonster

no reps, maybe suggest it to Undinist? I believe he has contacts at the factories now to go direct.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

I will probably just pop over and ask myself. I don't need names or addresses or anything, I'm sure Tourist Info at Guangzhou airport will point me in the right direction.

greg_r

no reps, maybe suggest it to Undinist? I believe he has contacts at the factories now to go direct.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

I will probably just pop over and ask myself. I don't need names or addresses or anything, I'm sure Tourist Info at Guangzhou airport will point me in the right direction.

Go to the third gent's toilet on the left. Ask for Onze... Oh... Wait... that's Amsterdam. Nevermind....

Undinist

I've just cleared customs at Shenzhen with a U-2 secreted about my person, and I've requested a hotel room with one of those little kettles for the sterilisation. The knurled crowns are stinging a bit but assuming blood loss from extraction is within limits I'll be at Migaga first thing tomorrow. :thumbsup: I reckon I'll be first to market with Bremont reps, so I'm putting in a big order. And of course there'll be a special deal* for all my friends at RWG! Only 900 Yuan, and cash up front of course, I'm taking all the risk here. PM me for the WU details.

*1:1 U-2

Width: 31 m

Crystal: clear

Functions: paperweight

Movement: tomorrow?

Bezel: no

Shizzle: definitely

Dial: now

sammysmiths

Couldn't wait any longer so bought myself a gen MBII orange.

cattlerustler

I’m lucky enough to own a gen ss kingsman

fantastic watches and amazing customer service I will buy another and will have to save for a code breaker