Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Watch Gang Platinum

Sledge

They have an "exchange" as well that they have on Facebook so if you don't like the watch you can select to trade it or sell it to other members. You also can select preferences so they try to get a watch that you will like. It's been a mostly positive experience for me.

rawbaws
I have also scored4 an Air Blue

Now this makes me sceptical because although I'm not knocking the brand they are all pretty cheap watches and usually can be had on special for 150 or under despite their normal sale price when released

Mr_B

I'd just stick the $300 in the bank every month and get something I actually wanted.

RepGuy
I'd just stick the $300 in the bank every month and get something I actually wanted.

While that is a good idea, I think it will be interesting to play this lottery type delivery. I only plan on using it for one month and seeing how it goes. If it turns out well, I'll take that as a sign of "beating the odds, and if I get a watch I do not like, it can always be posted for sale or traded, although I can't see that happening

Sledge

Now this makes me sceptical because although I'm not knocking the brand they are all pretty cheap watches and usually can be had on special for 150 or under despite their normal sale price when released

The AirBlue was part of heir $99 subscription. Platinum has only been available for 2 months.

I will post up a few pics today to show you what came in and what the cost was.

RepGuy

The AirBlue was part of heir $99 subscription. Platinum has only been available for 2 months.

I will post up a few pics today to show you what came in and what the cost was.

That would be appreciated. If possible, since you said you subscribe to multiple tiers, could you list which tier the watches you post came from?

Kleen™

In any and all gambles only one thing holds true: The House always wins.

RUSH2112

I want to buy a watch for 1¢ and promise to buy 12 watches later at the regular price and then not buy the other watches.

RepGuy

I want to buy a watch for 1¢ and promise to buy 12 watches later at the regular price and then not buy the other watches.

I don't understand what you're saying. Although it looks like they do offer multi-month subscriptions up to a full year, they also offer a month-to-month plan, which can be cancelled before the next months watch ships. This is the plan being used, so there is no requirement to buy anything beyond this first month.

Sledge

Okay so here is the deal...

You can cancel at anytime.

1. Watch Gang Original: For $30 a month you will get a watch worth $50 - $150. You keep the watch and if you subscribe for a year you get a discount on the price.

2. Watch Gang Black: For $99 a month you will get a watch worth $150 - $500. Again you get to keep the watch and you can save if you buy up for a year +.

3. Watch Gang Platinum: For $300 a month you will get a watch worth $500 - $1500 And you guessed it you get to keep the watch and you can save if you buy up for a year.

4. Now recently they offered a limited Centum to only 100 members which was $1000 and they Watch was to be worth $1500 - $5000. This is not monthly and you can only buy in when someone vacates their spot.

All 3 subscriptions allow you to have a single entry into their weekly drawing. Tag Tuesday & Rolex Friday (where they give away a Tag on Tuesday and Rolex Friday where thy give away a Rolex It doesn't matter what subscription or if you have multiple subscriptions you only get 1 entry into the drawing.

I was enrolled in Black but when offered I decided to move to Platinum as well as take advantage of the Centum offering.

RepGuy
Okay so here is the deal...

You can cancel at anytime.

1. Watch Gang Original: For $30 a month you will get a watch worth $50 - $150. You keep the watch and if you subscribe for a year you get a discount on the price.

2. Watch Gang Black: For $99 a month you will get a watch worth $150 - $500. Again you get to keep the watch and you can save if you buy up for a year +.

3. Watch Gang Platinum: For $300 a month you will get a watch worth $500 - $1500 And you guessed it you get to keep the watch and you can save if you buy up for a year.

4. Now recently they offered a limited Centum to only 100 members which was $1000 and they Watch was to be worth $1500 - $5000. This is not monthly and you can only buy in when someone vacates their spot.

All 3 subscriptions allow you to have a single entry into their weekly drawing. Tag Tuesday & Rolex Friday (where they give away a Tag on Tuesday and Rolex Friday where thy give away a Rolex It doesn't matter what subscription or if you have multiple subscriptions you only get 1 entry into the drawing.

I was enrolled in Black but when offered I decided to move to Platinum as well as take advantage of the Centum offering.

Do you have any shots/info on the watches you've received so far? I'm specifically interested in what you have gotten for Platinum

Kleen™

The BS seems to be strong in this one...;)

Sledge

Sounds like someone is on the haterade....

Sledge

Here are the 4 Watchgang Black Watches that I have received:

Citizen Eco-Drive

black1.jpg

Tschuy-Vogt

black2.jpg

Air Blue - Bravo Chrono (I added the metal band)

black3.jpg

Civil Egard

black4.jpg

Now... Here are the 3 WatchGang Platinum Watches:

Deep Blue - DepthStar 3000

platinum1.jpg

NTH - Azores

platinum2.jpg

Glycine - Swiss Auto

platinum3.jpg

Now for the Centum....

Maurice Lacroix

centum.jpg

And there you have it...

CAESAR1

This thread is ridiculous!! Go peddle your shitty watch club elsewhere!!

Kleen™

...when something sounds too good to be true. It always is.

Sledge

Gonzo... Put the crack pipe down... Did you look at the value of any of the watches I posted? Someone asked me to post them so I did...

The price tags on these watches speak for themselves... It's not my club I am apart of it and have liked most of the watches they have sent me...

There are a few standout pieces to me..

1. The Deep Blue

2. The NTH

3. The Tschuy-Vogt

4. The Maurice Lacroix....

Go look up the prices of these items, read about the movements and thirdly get your head out of your ass...

CAESAR1

Gonzo... Put the crack pipe down... Did you look at the value of any of the watches I posted? Someone asked me to post them so I did...

The price tags on these watches speak for themselves... It's not my club I am apart of it and have liked most of the watches they have sent me...

1. The Deep Blue

2. The NTH

3. The Tschuy-Vogt

Go look up the prices of these items, read about the movements and thirdly get your head out of your ass...

Unaffiliated my ass! Get bent!

RepGuy

1. The Deep Blue

2. The NTH

3. The Tschuy-Vogt

Unaffiliated my ass! Get bent!

I'm the one that originally posted the thread/asked, and I can assure you I get nothing by asking about them. Now as to your shit attitude with a whopping 25 posts... that is a different matter. Go read the New Member posts to learn how to contribute properly in a forum or fuck off. By your username, I can tell you're quite the mature young lad Gonzo69

Sledge

I wasn't the one that started the thread Gonzo. Nor am I an owner or employee of watch gang... I am merely a subscriber to their service.

Read through the thread and you should be able to conclude that... :rolleyes:

RepGuy
Here are the 4 Watchgang Black Watches that I have received:

Citizen Eco-Drive

black1.jpg

Tschuy-Vogt

black2.jpg

Air Blue - Bravo Chrono (I added the metal band)

black3.jpg

Civil Egard

black4.jpg

Now... Here are the 3 WatchGang Platinum Watches:

Deep Blue - DepthStar 3000

platinum1.jpg

NTH - Azores

platinum2.jpg

Glycine - Swiss Auto

platinum3.jpg

Now for the Centum....

Maurice Lacroix

centum.jpg

So if you want to join up you can use my referral link which gets me a month free Original subscription! https://watchgang.cratejoy.com/refer/Chas-FXRCCPUR

And there you have it...

Thank you for the update, but I would suggest removing your referral link. It doesn't look good to your otherwise well made post. Thanks again!

Genius

NTH - Azores

platinum2.jpg

Now for the Centum....

Maurice Lacroix

centum.jpg

So if you want to join up you can use my referral link which gets me a month free Original subscription! https://watchgang.cratejoy.com/refer/Chas-FXRCCPUR

And there you have it...

Not one of the black level watches I would ever buy or wear.

Out of the platinum I'd definitely have the nth at $270 but would have been pissed off to open up that Glycine with the hole in the dial (possibly the worst Glycine I've ever seen) knowing if paid for it.

Based on all the watches below the £1000 if have been overall pissed off with what Id got for.my money

The ML chrono though, for $1000 looks like a damn good deal!!!

Kleen™

I usually do not err on the side of the noobs...cuz they're...well; bloody noobs, so they're cordially excused by their mere insignificance of knowledge, but there are those rare occasions ....;)

Sledge

I have traded away the Citizen (which to me was the worst watch @ $99)...

The ML watch can be found for about $2999 which at $1000 is a steal...

But I am generally happy with their service. 2 out of the 3 platinum watches I am happy with. The Centum is spot on...

Although the price on the Glycine is in their range I am just not a fan of the Glycine either... Or leather bands in general for that matter...

Side Note... * referral link removed*

CAESAR1

I wasn't the one that started the thread Gonzo. Nor am I an owner or employee of watch gang... I am merely a subscriber to their service.

Read through the thread and you should be able to conclude that... :rolleyes:

I read through the post. It is blatant shilling Mr. Sledge. I don't believe you!