Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Watch Gang Platinum

Sledge

I wasn't the one that started the thread Gonzo. Nor am I an owner or employee of watch gang... I am merely a subscriber to their service.

Read through the thread and you should be able to conclude that... :rolleyes:

I read through the post. It is blatant shilling Mr. Sledge. I don't believe you!

I can't control what you choose to believe or do not.

I responded to the thread as I felt I could contribute some relevant information since I am a subscriber of their service. I posted the watches I personally received for all RWG members to see...

Like it or not...It is what it is...

CAESAR1

I usually do not err on the side of the noobs...cuz they're...well; bloody noobs, so they're cordially excused by their mere insignificance of knowledge, but there are those rare occasions .... ;)

Thank you for that! I am much more active on other forums. My post count has no relavence. I just had not been on RWG for awhile, and one of the first posts I read reeks of BS.

Thread started out good enough, that's why I kept reading. Then it just started sounding like a scripted commercial for this company.

Apologies for my noobiness...

RepGuy

I usually do not err on the side of the noobs...cuz they're...well; bloody noobs, so they're cordially excused by their mere insignificance of knowledge, but there are those rare occasions .... ;)

Thank you for that! I am much more active on other forums. My post count has no relavence. I just had not been on RWG for awhile, and one of the first posts I read reeks of BS.

Thread started out good enough, that's why I kept reading. Then it just started sounding like a scripted commercial for this company.

Apologies for my noobiness...

Try to have a little more tact when responding to threads, especially as a new member. Being in other forums has little significance to how you act here. As to your thoughts on this being an advertisement, I'm not sure where you got that idea, but you're welcome to an opinion. While I would prefer more constructive and factual argument on your part, I suppose simple posts to bump up that post count work as well. I am genuinely curious about the prospect of this for a month, and an willing to risk $300 to try this out. Other members provided their opinions, and one was able to provide evidence of what he got, which is exactly what I wanted to see. Aside from his referral link, which he removed, there isn't much I can see that looks like a scripted advertisement.