Sign in to follow this  
Cubic Hare

Panerai Novelties 2017

Cubic Hare

Website depicting some of the new design Panerai watches.

The more I see of them the more tempted I am. (Rep that is ;))

Enjoy

Cubes

Daffy

That LAB-ID is a technological terror. Carbon nanotube dial (just about the deepest black you can get). 50 year warranty. I bet it is beautiful in person.

Xpletiv

But the carbon case always looks like a toy to me.

JohnCocktoastin

:drool::throwingmoney: Thank goodness I blew my last $50K on those genuine moon rocks on ebay or I'd be all over that Lab-ID like Trump's golf cart on a green. https://sports.yahoo.com/sad-president-trump-drives-golf-cart-right-onto-green-152930849.html

I don't know how the hell they could rep that one or the BMG-Tech anytime soon. Looks like I'll have to put my make-a-ton-of-money plan into action: :Praying:

iabounty

I'll trade you a sea shell from the Iowa ocean and part of the left turn signal lens from a flying saucer I shot at making crop circles in my cornfield for one of those moon rocks John............ :)

JohnCocktoastin

Well, that sounds too good to be true, but what the hell. Any guy who has earned his own cuckoo clock emoji :iabounty:must be trustworthy. Speaking of people earning their own emoji's...[new thread]

Cubic Hare

BMG Tech and Americas Cup are repped. Although the case for the BMG is titanium not the BMG glass.

Mr_B

That bronze 47MM submersible is gorgeous

JohnCocktoastin

BMG Tech and Americas Cup are repped. Although the case for the BMG is titanium not the BMG glass.

Dammit! That's another PAM rep I want. Who'd have thought buying fake watches could get so expensive?!?

Undinist

Why all that BMG-Tech fuss about "lighter than steel"? If you want a light Panerai just buy a rep and spend the 7 grand on hookers and coke.