Sign in to follow this  
JohnCocktoastin

In search of emoji enlightenment

JohnCocktoastin

How did Forrest earn this ? :johng: ??? Is it something to do with his "special protein aging process" for his straps? Should I stop rubbing them on my face? Oh, Wise Council of Elders, please bestow thy knowledge upon this humble newb. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

narikaa

Watch sellers get badgered for photos

He gets pestered as to when he washed his hands

;)

iabounty

You will first have to achieve 100 posts. Then you will be able to PM the Worthy Master of the forum. ( we call him bater for short)

He will give you 7 tasks to complete within 7 days.

That is all I can tell you at this point, just make sure you complete your assignment or their will be dire consequences....

SuperbMonster

;)

I always demand a blacklight "lumeshot" as part of QC

narikaa

;)

I always demand a blacklight "lumeshot" as part of QC

Why does it need patterning like Monica Lewinsky's dress to have provenance?

:giggle:

SuperbMonster

Why does it need patterning like Monica Lewinsky's dress to have provenance?

:giggle:

It's the one time when no lume = good :)

greg_r

He plays a mean slide guitar.....

:Whistle:

:popcorn:

RepGuy

My black dial Rolex showed up all white under the blacklight QC. They told me it was a special edition...

JohnCocktoastin

Is that...strap gel???

something-about-mary-hair-gel-o.gif

trailboss99

How did Forrest earn this ? :johng: ??? Is it something to do with his "special protein aging process" for his straps? Should I stop rubbing them on my face? Oh, Wise Council of Elders, please bestow thy knowledge upon this humble newb. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

None of your fecking business old son. If it was then you wouldn't have to ask.

RUSH2112

This should be the answer to 90% of the questions asked here.

JohnCocktoastin

Jeez. Try to make a joke and you get smacked down. Some testy lads on here. I thought RWG was supposed to be more easygoing and loose than RWI. I guess that emoji must relate to an early GTG that somebody would rather forget... :paddy_beer: :johng: :coke::asslick::bj: :gayvikingmusic: :kma:

SuperbMonster

Well that was fun whilst it lasted......

Happy Monday everyone

:donotfuckwithadmin:

black263

Jeez. Try to make a joke and you get smacked down. Some testy lads on here. I thought RWG was supposed to be more easygoing and loose than RWI. I guess that emoji must relate to an early GTG that somebody would rather forget... :paddy_beer: :johng: :coke::asslick::bj: :gayvikingmusic: :kma:

If you claim to remember a GTG, you weren't there.

iabounty

Well John, now you can say trailboss told you to go fuck yourself............

I don't know how many times he and greg have told me to go fuck myself..... Lost count a long time ago..... :)

Done worry boud it!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperbMonster

9191886.jpg

JohnCocktoastin

I like it.

Homer_night_out.gif

JohnCocktoastin

I like it.

Homer_night_out.gif

But luckily I've never been this bad

BigBuys

Forrest had wrist replacement surgery. Unfortunate since he was know be be able to swap hands and gain two licks in the process.

RUSH2112

9191886.jpg

I'm on the fuck off committee. We have quarterly meetings that all end the same way: telling everyone to fuck off.

JohnCocktoastin

9191886.jpg

I'm on the fuck off committee. We have quarterly meetings that all end the same way: telling everyone to fuck off.

Whoops, my bad then. I thought you were on the TAKE off committee, Geddy.

Geddy-_Lee-_Bob-and-_Doug-_Mc_Kenzie_Winter-_Anthem.jpg

Tits McGee

You're supposed to be guzzling, NOT rubbing it on your face.....you twat. If you can't follow simple instructions you'll never get the rookie "member" name off your signature. :titsmcgee:

JohnCocktoastin

You're supposed to be guzzling, NOT rubbing it on your face.....you twat. If you can't follow simple instructions you'll never get the rookie "member" name off your signature. :titsmcgee:

Well I called Mrs. Forrest and she said he's a regular Peter North, so looks like I'm gonna be stuck with that member tag.

House_Cherrydale.jpg

RUSH2112

9191886.jpg

Whoops, my bad then. I thought you were on the TAKE off committee, Geddy.

Geddy-_Lee-_Bob-and-_Doug-_Mc_Kenzie_Winter-_Anthem.jpg

I chair that mafukka

SuperbMonster

Cool story