Sign in to follow this  
wdev

SARB033 Jubilee?

wdev

As I happen to own a Seiko SARB033 and know many members in here do also (or a SARB035), the biggest concern for a lot of people is the bracelet that it comes shipped with. It is either too large or too small and has very limited adjustment capabilities. Many choose to change it to a strap or buy some aftermarket extender.

Being one of the more popular Seiko models it has always alluded me why there are no extra bracelet options available (for subs,SKX's and the lot you have tons of options though)

I have always wondered how the watch would look on a Jubilee bracelet but atm there are none that you can buy OOB.

And then I got this email from Strapcode (basically saying that they are considering doing a Jubilee for a SARB). So just wanted to give a heads-up to those interested. I know I am

https://strapcode.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/share-the-curved-endlink-bracelet-between-two-watches/?utm_source=Group+A&utm_campaign=219c90c66f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ce1fba20b4-219c90c66f-158277729&ct=t(Are_curved_Endlinks_interchangeable_ver17_20_2017)&goal=0_ce1fba20b4-219c90c66f-158277729&mc_cid=219c90c66f&mc_eid=2746c23edf

p.s. I'm not affiliated by Strapcode. I'm just hoping they will make this so I can buy it. Prefarably not at a 100 USD

Waspy

Thanks for this, I have a SARB033 and I love the bracelet but the lack of micro-adjustment is disappointing.

I have often wondered if it would be possible to replace the clasp with an alternative Seiko clasp with more adjustment options.

wdev

Thanks for this, I have a SARB033 and I love the bracelet but the lack of micro-adjustment is disappointing.

I have often wondered if it would be possible to replace the clasp with an alternative Seiko clasp with more adjustment options.

I searched quite a bit for that too. There are few options that are really satisfying (which is puzzling as it's a popular watch). I ended up buying a watch strap bracelet extender on Ebay which isnt al that bad on the wrist and gets you many adjustment options.

Waspy

Yeah I have one too :)