Sign in to follow this  
Undinist

Why no rep of the most expensive Rolex - the Ice Master?

Undinist

Check out this stunner http://www.swissclassicwatches.com/luxury-and-technology-rolex-gmt-master-ice/

OK, you all hate it...but I want it! And AFAICS there's never been a rep of it. How come? Maybe the zebra face is too hard to make? I can't find any of the other Rolex zebras either - not that I want any of them. Just the Ice Master please.

Maybe the Chinese think zebras are unlucky?

Davesjourney

No, no and thrice no. Just no.

Daffy

:noway:

It's okay. NOT.

Kleen™

Have you had the approval from your guide dog yet...?

Moondustesp

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rokerite

Looks like the type of watch Barbie would wear lol

FL13

Check out this stunner http://www.swissclas...gmt-master-ice/

OK, you all hate it...but I want it! And AFAICS there's never been a rep of it. How come? Maybe the zebra face is too hard to make? I can't find any of the other Rolex zebras either - not that I want any of them. Just the Ice Master please.

Maybe the Chinese think zebras are unlucky?

Not even the most expensive Rolex.

I thought you meant the $13million Zerographe.

Lagger

That is a God dam awful watch, I think snoop dog would tell you too fuck off with it

Undinist

It's been out for a couple of years, it's the Rolex with the highest ever RRP, but there are no hits for "ice master" at RWG. Did the Rolex gurus here never notice it? Or were you just hoping it was an April Fool?

diarrheamouth

barf.....................and more barf

Daffy

It's been out for a couple of years, it's the Rolex with the highest ever RRP, but there are no hits for "ice master" at RWG. Did the Rolex gurus here never notice it? Or were you just hoping it was an April Fool?

99.999% don't give a toss about that model. You're the only one.

Undinist

But srsly, wouldn't it be a big seller in Asia if it was available? Very different tastes over there, much more interest in the president.

RepGuy

This is why we can't have nice things

Kleen™

Shirley you're takin' the piss. You must be. No?!

Daffy

I don't believe you can automate the Pave (Pronounced Pah-Vey) process. That would make this rep REALLY expensive to produce in terms of labor. So they would have to sell it for prices hitting the (low end) gen level. People spending that kind of money will buy a gen.

RepGuy
I don't believe you can automate the Pave (Pronounced Pah-Vey) process. That would make this rep REALLY expensive to produce in terms of labor. So they would have to sell it for prices hitting the (low end) gen level. People spending that kind of money will buy a gen.

How do they churn out those cheap >$50 fake rapper bling watches?

Daffy

Hot Glue Gun

narikaa

Though I'm ambivalent re iced out watches

Ive never understood doing this to a GMT as it makes using the GMT difficult to impossible.

Why not just inflict it on a standard 'three hander'

Undinist

No, I do like it. (Somebody has to?)

RepGuy

Apparently that's just you

Hot Glue Gun

Finally I can put my crafting skills to use

narikaa

The mulers and pukers always miss the point that ROWLOCKS don't make these watches because no one ever buys them

SuperbMonster

Though I'm ambivalent re iced out watches

Ive never understood doing this to a GMT as it makes using the GMT difficult to impossible.

Why not just inflict it on a standard 'three hander'

Does it really matter where any of the hands point?

Undinist

There are a few sub-$100 pavés on DHgate, e.g. http://www.dhgate.co...earl|1220345785 But maybe the face is just sticky-backed plastic.

JohnCocktoastin

Looks good! Especially paired with a set of these babies:

mygrill20060518.jpg

RepGuy

There are a few sub-$100 pavés on DHgate, e.g. http://www.dhgate.co...earl|1220345785 But maybe the face is just sticky-backed plastic.

You should buy that and then do a review. The forum could use a good laugh