Sign in to follow this  
Syndicate12

Looking for Breitling Avenger II Bandit

Syndicate12

I am new and looking for this watch. I found a place selling both the GF and ANF versions, and have already found out that GF is the way to go for a high quality rep.

The place I found with it is Trusty Time, but when I went to purchase/checkout, I think I messed up something with putting in my card information as it kicked it back/rejected it. Maybe I am doing something wrong as a first time buyer? I did email Andrew and am awaiting a reply as to what I messed up, which I know he will get back to me quickly I am sure.

But I was curious if there are any other TDs selling this watch, because I tried looking through every TD but struck out in finding it elsewhere. To be fair half of the TDs don't really have web page links that I Could find, so maybe I missed a lot of watches because of that.

Thanks for your help!

Oh also, I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any reps for the Breitling Avenger II Chronograph yet? The 43mm sized ones.

Syndicate12

That is the one! I got in contact with Andrew and am working on the payment problem. I am sure he will help me get it taken care of!

Marcoman

Watch looks great....maybe it's my eyes but I watched the video in the link and if you watch right to the end where he changes date and resets the chrono, the date looks noticeably off centre and the second hand doesn't look like it resets to zero...both look slightly off....would concern me since that's a video to promote it....does look good though....

acidus

Watch looks great....maybe it's my eyes but I watched the video in the link and if you watch right to the end where he changes date and resets the chrono, the date looks noticeably off centre and the second hand doesn't look like it resets to zero...both look slightly off....would concern me since that's a video to promote it....does look good though....

Every rep is going to have some issues, but at $400 I wouldn't expect those kind of issues. The bezel engraving is another tell.

Marcoman

Every rep is going to have some issues, but at $400 I wouldn't expect those kind of issues. The bezel engraving is another tell.

Yeah exactly, my first rep was a skyland backsteel and its spot on for the reset the rare time I have tested the chrono. For near 400 dollars you'd expect it to be right. I do agree that imperfections are expected but not this kind of thing. But maybe i'm inexperienced. I'd check with my TD to ensure that the quality is good before asking them to source anyway....