RepGuy

Have you ever wanted to look more like a douchebag?

RepGuy

Well you're in luck, thanks to Swole O' Clock. Just the name alone is enough to put most off any products sight unseen. They seem to focus on bodybuilder culture and those with larger wrists, which in the case must be gorilla wrists.

They seem to deal exclusively with quarts, in addition to a fair bit of digital displays, which makes these oversized G-Shock imitations. The designs are The worst part to me, and they remind me of a child who wants to grow up to be in the Army. The white camo is a whopping 50mm case, not even taking into consideration the width of these.

maxresdefault.jpg

GUGE10534.jpg

IMG_0361.png

ciidlag

I just puked into my mouth... cannot understand who would be sane enough to purchase one of these.

Left Coast Guy

What sort of ape-man is wearing that? Dude looks like he turns into the wolfman if he doesn't shave daily....Maybe the watch is just to distract the ladies from that jungle of stubble...

Rokerite

I think HRH Charles Sachs Coburg Gotha would describe these as a monstrous carbuncle.

kisomen

Well, that's not for the gents in the saloons, that's for sure... and personaly I don't like it, even with the fact, that I have a larger wrist. I tried on many watches, and what I think looks good on my wrist strats from 42mm...

I think for smart casual dress code a Doxa Il duca would be good, for everyday a Tissot Chemin des Tourelles chronograph. When we are talking about gens. :)

But this monster... thank you, but no thank you.

kisomen

Not to mention it's a quartz movement....

Mike on a bike

Yuck! Have some of biggest wrists around and I would not wear that!

(8.25 inches wear 38 to 42)

SuperbMonster

Nasty POS!

iabounty

I should buy one for my brother-in-law. He's such a fucking idiot loser that watch would complete the package............

RepGuy

I'm not even sure most people who purchase these can read analog time, whclich is why the digital readout is there

tomtom1988
Not to mention it's a quartz movement....

The watch is hideous yes but what's wrong with a Quartz movement?

narikaa

SWOL(L)En watches

for

Contracted brains

Moondustesp

FFS

POS!

kisomen

@ tomtom

It's the product of the 20th century. Wristwatches goes back into 16th century to a rebellion in France. There were only mechanical back then. :)

And I consider myself as a keeper of tradition. :D

edwinowl

Oh dear :vomit:

kisomen

Probably my english is not the best, but i presume You can figure it out what I'm trying to say. :)

was meint der Dichter... :D

RepGuy
@ tomtom

It's the product of the 20th century. Wristwatches goes back into 16th century to a rebellion in France. There were only mechanical back then. :)

And I consider myself as a keeper of tradition. :D

While I personally don't own any quartz watches, I have no problem with others liking quartz or having quartz models... but I don't think you can call yourself a proper watch company without at least one mechanical model in your catalogue. I enjoy the history and craftsmanship that goes into mechanical movements that you don't find in their quartz counterparts.

wowsasb

There are only a few things I wish I could un-see. This is one.

kisomen

I totaly agree with You Repguy... Mechanical watches have some certain feel on the wrist...

RepGuy
I totaly agree with You Repguy... Mechanical watches have some certain feel on the wrist...

And the wallet :lol:

bowtiefanatc

Pretty sure I've seen Flex Wheeler (pro body builder) sporting those gigantic time pieces on instagram.

They are ugly as sin

Kleen™

Whole new level of ghastly right there...

RUSH2112
Well you're in luck, thanks to Swole O' Clock. Just the name alone is enough to put most off any products sight unseen. They seem to focus on bodybuilder culture and those with larger wrists, which in the case must be gorilla wrists.

They seem to deal exclusively with quarts, in addition to a fair bit of digital displays, which makes these oversized G-Shock imitations. The designs are The worst part to me, and they remind me of a child who wants to grow up to be in the Army. The white camo is a whopping 50mm case, not even taking into consideration the width of these.

maxresdefault.jpg

GUGE10534.jpg

IMG_0361.png

While I prefer a pint what's wrong with a quart?

iabounty

Why not a keg?