Sign in to follow this  
Undinist

Anyone bought or seen a Patrimony Bi-RetroGrade?

Undinist

Looks like a damn fine watch to my eye, but I haven't tried to do a comparison with the gen. Does anyone know what functions it has? Does the day advance, or do you have to set it yourself? The description at Perfect Clones says: "Functions: Hours, Minutes, Date (Retrograting Indicator over Half Fan Dial (Set via recess Pusher at 10.00) , Day -Subdial at 6.00 (Set via recess pushers on Case side, 4.00)"

The Perfect Clones link is here http://www.pf-818.com/0vcp00087-patrimony-bi-retrograde-dd-rg-le-white-stk-modified-se.html Their video doesn't show much in the way of function...maybe it's too much to expect a $328 rep to have these funky day and date functions?

ETA: just found this Trusty Time post which says 'working day and date'. Hmmm. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=123863 I'm surprised that such a beautiful watch isn't more popular around here.

GenTLe

It's a classy watch, but a lot goes with trends here. Plus it's 2mm thicker than the gen (not that anyone will know that... It's one of those beasts that are super rare to find around...)

Get one and post some pics in the weekly wristie and eventually a review and someone else will go for it for sure :)

narikaa

I'm surprised that such a beautiful watch isn't more popular around here.

Why?

No coronet

Not a Panerai, Tudor or a Seiko

narikaa

Short review of the gen Moonphase version

Chile

in love whit the Moonphase version :Applause:

any good rep of it?