Micman

Best Rolex Deep Sea Dweller Replica ?

Micman

Good morning,

I'm looking for the most accurate Deep Sea replica.

I've seen many dealers before i register here (perfectwatch, etc).....and even with your trusted dealers list i'm unable to say which one is the best.

The prices can vary from 400 to 1 500 $ for a "so called" swiss one....does it worth it ? Has it all to do with the margins ??

Anyways...

Could someone here tell me where i should buy from to get "the most accurate" replica possible for this model ?

Thanks a lot !!

Micman

Foxindebox

Read this mate then come back with any questions :)

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090

black263

And have a look at the links below, especially movements found in replicas, which you will find as a sub-link.

Moondustesp

But more importantly who has the best Sub???

Micman

Thanks Fox,

I've been reading it....but so many details to consider :)

I'm gonna try to clarify my questions according to what i've read and see with you experts, if i'm wrong or not.

So i'm looking for the most accurate ; this include the movement and the general aspect.

1) The movement

Some are mentionned as "complete lottery" (Swiss ETA) or very rare...So i believe my best option should be an Asian Clone ?

Am i right here ?

2) The aspect & the movement

Now i've been looking at some trusted dealers selling at a "reasonable" price (400/500 $).

Here are the ones i found the best :

http://www.pf-818.com/0-0-rlsd00091s-deep-sea-v7-ss-black-sa-3135.html?___SID=U

http://www.kingwatch.top/goods.php?id=7579

http://www.kingwatch.top/goods.php?id=7579

i didn't ask BK but could also be a good option ?

So, which one looks the best according to your experience ?

(Sorry for posting a general question at first ;))

Thanks

Foxindebox

Generally, all of the dealers are selling the same item. I.e. A noob v7 on one site is identical to a noob v7 on another...

In my experience the Noob subs are considered the best. Personally, I would stay away from "Swiss" movements and go for the clone every time i.e. A2836.

At the end of the day, pick the one you are happiest with because any differences in detail are usually microscopic and not apparent to the casual looker. Also I have found that most people assume my Rollies are fake anyway :lol:

Maevistarrr

hi, I am looking for the same rep. At Kuvarsit01.com is this one cheaper than Kingwatch.top but it's the same right?

http://kuvarsit01.com/rol/seadweller-deepsea/1-1-rolex-sea-dweller-deepsea-116660-ceramic-v7-best-edition-from-noob/

Is kuvarsit a good TD? And wich movement is better, the Swiss ETA 2836-2 or the Asian Clone ETA 2836-2?

Ssymes007

I'm a newbie myself here so don't want to step out of line but from my research if you want the most accurate replica then the noob v7 dssd with sa3135 is the way to go however, there is a TD on here called Toro that sells a noob v7 dssd with a genuine Swiss movement on his website listed on here. If it is as he suggests a genuine Swiss movement then I would assume that the movement is more reliable, easier to service/repair and would keep better time. For me personally if I was buying a replica I'd want the most realistic looking watch and movement even if it's performance will be minimally worse so for that reason I'd go for the sa3135 movement.

black263

I'm a newbie myself here so don't want to step out of line but from my research if you want the most accurate replica then the noob v7 dssd with sa3135 is the way to go however, there is a TD on here called Toro that sells a noob v7 dssd with a genuine Swiss movement on his website listed on here. If it is as he suggests a genuine Swiss movement then I would assume that the movement is more reliable, easier to service/repair and would keep better time. For me personally if I was buying a replica I'd want the most realistic looking watch and movement even if it's performance will be minimally worse so for that reason I'd go for the sa3135 movement.

"Minimally" worse is a bit of an understatement. And if something goes wrong, they're unrepairable. Read Greg's guide to movements, in the New Members Start Here link below. (Actually, read everything below). The vast majority of Rolex owners, Gen and Rep, never get to see the movement. It's a closed case-back, and unless you are in the habit of carrying Rolex caseback tools so you can whip the back off for viewing I'd suggest you and your friends wouldn't get to see it either.

Genuine Swiss is a lottery. Again read up on Greg's post. The general consensus among the great and good here is to go for the Asian Clone every time, and save your money

SteveA

Read read read noobs,this has all been covered before and people are trying to point you in the right direction.

From personal experience I bought an Omega with the Swiss movement which turned out to be a bit of a Franken based on and ancient Swiss movement and it has been a nightmare to run and work on.Asian clone all the way

Ssymes007

"Minimally" worse is a bit of an understatement. And if something goes wrong, they're unrepairable. Read Greg's guide to movements, in the New Members Start Here link below. (Actually, read everything below). The vast majority of Rolex owners, Gen and Rep, never get to see the movement. It's a closed case-back, and unless you are in the habit of carrying Rolex caseback tools so you can whip the back off for viewing I'd suggest you and your friends wouldn't get to see it either.

Genuine Swiss is a lottery. Again read up on Greg's post. The general consensus among the great and good here is to go for the Asian Clone every time, and save your money

Many thanks black263

black263

Many thanks black263

Don't thank me. I have a reputation as a miserable twat who picks on newbies for sport. I'd hate to spoil that image by being useful.

lilweazel

You could always start out with one from Reg then work your way up from there.

Homer100

I am a fool who tries to sell watches in the wrong section. I'm likely to be foolish enough to not read the sales rules when I eventually do find the correct M2M sales section. 

JSgM5IR.jpg

Glaude

You'll quickly learn, that you can't do that, you have to follow the rules to be able to sell something here