Sign in to follow this  
Daffy

My little PAM collection...

Daffy

Here they are. Well, all but 3 really, which are being worked on currently. (Please ignore the dust!) The collection is nowhere near complete as of yet, but it will be over time.

The stainless Black Seal, and the RG 1950 both belonged to Baldrick / Neil. I am very happy and proud to have been able to include those in my meagre little grouping. Thanks again to PJ and splke for all of their assistance. Top Blokes, both of them.

The Panerex / Rolerai belonged to PickledBeetRoot. I am just as happy to have had the chance at that one. Stu is a stand up guy.

The Egiziano was picked up from NCRich. Thanks again for the great deal on this!

The 604 came from WhereAlien / Cubic Hare. All the way from Oz to my shelf. It's got a wonderful 6497 that runs like a train.

The Marina Militare in the Fiddy case was hand built by FoxindeBox (including servicing and assembling the movement himself!). I am really happy with this one. Runs like a champ, and came with one of the most comfortable straps I have owned. (Except for the Nero / JohnG offerings. I think I have 7 or 8 so far.)

As you can probably tell, I am limiting my reproductions to Panerai, and the gens to Bulova, AirBlue and Prometheus at this stage of the game. I still have a couple of dozen watches to sell off, when I can "be arsed" to actually taking the time.

All.jpg

Half1.jpg

Half2.jpg

Daffy

I forgot about the 2 PAM's that are incoming: A 520 chrono Radiomir, black dial (obviously!) and a 380:

image.png

image.png

NFleischer

Very nice collection ! You seem to have all the bases covered.

BadApple

I'm in heaven !!!

Daffy

Very nice collection ! You seem to have all the bases covered.

I am still thinking about a Horn Lug, and a Welded Lug. And maybe a Mare Nostrum chrono.

nuttcrac69

Fancy a white dialed pam? :lol:

NCRich

It keeps getting bigger!!!!!!

splke

Very nice Daffy bet that corner of the room glows like a 1000 bastards at night :)

Daffy

Fancy a white dialed pam? :lol:

I have one white dial, it's the one farthest to the right.

It keeps getting bigger!!!!!!

And my collection is growing as well!

Daffy

Very nice Daffy bet that corner of the room glows like a 1000 bastards at night :)

It does, actually. I will try to get a lume shot!!

The other thing I need is a blue dial. I am still pondering which one.

JohnCocktoastin

Wow, Daffy, that is impressive. There is just something about them that is too hard to resist. Must...shut...down...computer!...aagh...

Daffy

Wow, Daffy, that is impressive. There is just something about them that is too hard to resist. Must...shut...down...computer!...aagh...

Thanks for the compliment. It's taken a couple of years to get it this far, once I decided that PAM's were 'my thing'.

I can't wait for the two that are on the way to arrive.

Diver Dave

You'll love the 520....

ciidlag

Oh wow! :drool: Very impressive collection you got there Daffy! Looking at all these Pams really makes me want to go purchase one right now... I need to turn off my computer asap before that happens haha :giggle:

thorn697

Love that 520. Let's see some more pics once it arrives.

mysterio

A collection after my own heart. Although I limit my collection to modern and contemporary models, kilowattore and his crazy builds may just turn me over yet to the dark side. Speaking of which, I am missing the R2D2, maybe I should just get a Vader helmet instead. :lol: Quick shoutout to that handsome and classy ostrich carrying case.

ag69

Great collection!! So, what Pams are left for you to get??

SuperbMonster

Very nice collection there. Great that some have some history from other members.

Why no California?

brang1

Is there a Wooky Pam?

northantsrich

lol that looks more like a dealers shop window!

Daffy

A collection after my own heart. Although I limit my collection to modern and contemporary models, kilowattore and his crazy builds may just turn me over yet to the dark side. Speaking of which, I am missing the R2D2, maybe I should just get a Vader helmet instead. :lol: Quick shoutout to that handsome and classy ostrich carrying case.

Here you go, the same R2D2. They've gone up a bit since the release:

https://toywiz.com/star-wars-r2-d2-1-6-collectible-figure/

Oh wow! :drool: Very impressive collection you got there Daffy! Looking at all these Pams really makes me want to go purchase one right now... I need to turn off my computer asap before that happens haha :giggle:

Oh, come on... You know you want one. You're worth it.

Great collection!! So, what Pams are left for you to get??

The next few that I will be looking for are:

A blue dial, 47 or 45mm. Radiomir preferable, but a Luminor would be okay.

Mare Nostrum Chrono.

Welded Lug. I really like the one offered by River currently.

A Ferrari Chrono.

I'm not sure if I would like a Horn Lug. Still pondering that one.

Very nice collection there. Great that some have some history from other members.

Why no California?

I have a couple of them. They are being worked on currently.

Is there a Wooky Pam?

That would probably be the 60mm Egi. I am pondering one of those as well, since my wrists are Wookiee sized.

lol that looks more like a dealers shop window!

That's quite a compliment!

Daffy

:lol: Quick shoutout to that handsome and classy ostrich carrying case.

I got such a good deal on it, and I was ecstatic to pick it up on eBay for $20 shipped. It was listed as naugahide, but the pictures were clearly Ostrich. Mwahaha.

GT86

Sensational mate! Will always have a soft spot for PAMs, for some reason seeing them all together, they seem to compliment each other really well, like a group of attractive girls at a bar....Speaking of which......Is that your wedding ring ring in the shot? Think my relationship would hit the rocks if my Mrs came in and saw that many laid out too! Ha! :slap:

Daffy

Sensational mate! Will always have a soft spot for PAMs, for some reason seeing them all together, they seem to compliment each other really well, like a group of attractive girls at a bar....Speaking of which......Is that your wedding ring ring in the shot? Think my relationship would hit the rocks if my Mrs came in and saw that many laid out too! Ha! :slap:

Therein lies an odd story. In short: I found an eBay seller that does custom rings. Seeing that I have finger sizes commensurate with the Wookiee wrists, it's hard to find anything that will fit me. My ring finger is a US size 17. UK size of Z9. The rings' inside circumference is 79.9mm. So that is a copy of the 'One Ring' from Tolkien, with the engraving inside and out. Solid tungsten, rose gold heavy plating for $25.