Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Glycine combat subs for $400

Genius

Signed up to massdrop ages ago but never bought owt due to the fact we get stung on import duty for items coming into the UK, but I've got a trip to the states booked for next month to stay with my brother so I can take advantage of this cheap deal... But I've got a trip to the states booked for next month to stay with my brother so I am skint as fuck as it is and need money for spend.......

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/glycine-combat-sub-watch?utm_source=linkshare&referer=JABZZV

Really tempted just to go for it as the combat sub is one I've been eyeing for bloody ages, and they seemingly have every combination available but I've just spunked a load of money on flights

Dammit watch addiction is a cunt...

NFleischer

Glycine has changed ownership I understand (Invicta!). They have some great deals lately. Similar to Tissot, gen Swiss watches with ETA movements, some $300-400 range.

Edited by NFleischer

Genius

Hmmmmm wondering if it's worth holding out for a better deal at some point in the future when I have more spare cash then....

Piccolo

Is that PVD/rootbeer one the Golden Eye? Go for it - I'll have it from you if you need the cash when it arrives...

Xpletiv

Gah!

One can only view this if they are part of massdrop?!

fatarms

Gah!

One can only view this if they are part of massdrop?!

Yeah, just realized that myself. Found quite a few more on ebay for less?

dfq23

I did a Massdrop and it came Royal mail so was just standard VAT and their fee but I know someone on here got arse raped by a courier for "fees" on something they got.

My current rule of thumb is pretty much $400 will equal as near as damn it to £400 after all fees dues and demands

Diver Dave

worthless without pictures...

Genius
Is that PVD/rootbeer one the Golden Eye? Go for it - I'll have it from you if you need the cash when it arrives...

That's exactly the one I really want, also sold out almost as soon as I'd posted the link, the only bloody model they don't have :facepalm:

Possibly a good thing as I was stretching myself a bit buying it

Genius
I did a Massdrop and it came Royal mail so was just standard VAT and their fee but I know someone on here got arse raped by a courier for "fees" on something they got.

My current rule of thumb is pretty much $400 will equal as near as damn it to £400 after all fees dues and demands

Yeah saw that happen almost bought the same victorinox that caused it that's why I am only considering this due to having a us address to send to ;)