youngn

Help! Oyster Perpetual 114300

youngn

Hi guys, im wanting to buy a 114300, can you please let me know which supplier can get me the watch the fastest?

i need it to be delivered before 11th August, i dont mind paying extra for delivery/ dhl express

Or ideally if someone is selling one in the UK/EU please contact me

Thanks guys

ciidlag

Why such the rush? You do realise that buying reps requires some patience? There are few that might ship faster but nobody can guarantee that they can deliver it quickly. For example if you would buy it today it can take some time depending what kind of payment you choose to money to get to the seller, then it takes 2-3days to provide QC pictures and after you have cleared the TD the fastest delivery will take 3-5days. Not to mention that some might not work in the weekends. And that would be quite fast action... They might not even have your watch on stock so theres that too.

I guess you could try http://kuvarsit01.co...ey-dial-sh3132/

ask Daisy if they have it on stock and ask for the DHL delivery they provide... but after all don't buy reps if you are in a hurry, you will just be disapointed if they can't make the delivery on time and the next post we will be reading from you is that they did not make the shipment on your time schedule and you want a refund etc etc...

youngn

I know i left is so late, and its because im going to a wedding on the 12th :/

I suppose the fastest way now is if i can buy one from a user in the UK/ EU

greg_r

Very unlikely you'll get it that quick. These things tend to take time.

black263

Forget it. Even if you ordered today, I doubt that you'd get it on time from anywhere other than a UK M2M. Go on Amazon and get yourself a nice Seiko.

https://www.amazon.c...ss+watches+mens

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/ifq/Seiko-Watch-White-Automatic-Multi-Colour-Stainless-SNKE04K1/B0018BGZFO/ref=pd_sbs_241_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=65QT6MM9XAPVNG4W7XQH

kisomen

For wedding a sporty looking watch? Why not try a dress watch instead? ITIT suits bettter with french cuff in my opinion...

Secondly, it doesn't needs to be a well known brand, you should by a good looking dress watch. If You're going to pay roughly 450$ for a replica, which in my opinion is not suitable with the dress, why don't You check a Doxa? Il duca should do that, the quartz version is avaiable around 500$

markeym3

Have a look in the Member to Member sales ,, might be something ..

Genius

9 days is plenty of time, had watches from china in less than half that. Not guaranteed you'll have it by any stretch... But if you got your heart set on that model I reckon it's worth a punt.

If a dealer has stock and it ships tomorrow could be on your wrist Monday

Genius

Also a chance it'll take 2 weeks though but IMO unlikely if they got stock

GenTLe

i need it to be delivered before 11th August, i dont mind paying extra for delivery/ dhl express

Well, I doubt this will be possible.

Genius

Well, I doubt this will be possible.

Why? Shipping to UK is quick as fuck, DHL is generally 2 working days from my personal experience. Even China post longest I've waited recently is 2 weeks. If the dealer has in stock then definitely possible.

Like I said before no guarantees, but you are importing illegal contraband so there's no guarantee it will arrive at all. But my experience buying loads of fake shit from china to the UK says he has a pretty damn good chance so long as he finds a dealer with stock

kisomen

Did you manage to find a watch?

GenTLe

Why? Shipping to UK is quick as fuck, DHL is generally 2 working days from my personal experience. Even China post longest I've waited recently is 2 weeks. If the dealer has in stock then definitely possible.

Have yet to get someone that has watch in stock (maybe just Andrew) :) I'm just one that prefer to plan with margins... So in such situation I'll go for something more easy to get, like a decent gen:

SNK793K1 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seiko-SNK793-Mens-Watch/dp/B002SSUQF6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501944197&sr=8-1&keywords=SNK793)

3931a12ba60e3300316d1e395b9d6c2d--affordable-watches-magnetic-compass.jpg