Sign in to follow this  
Abdallah

Hello ..

Abdallah

Hi There ..

This is Abdallah .. *** FROM ARABIAN PENINSULA ***

After spending hours,days,and weeks searching and searching in order to find the best and highest quality replica watch .. finally.. i understood that the safe way to get that is by the trusted dealer in RWG or RWI :Whew:

I want to buy the best, highest, and the most authentic/close-to-gen replica watch.. i want A ROLEX DATEJUST 36mm-black dial-stainless steel- fluted bezel-stick hour markers .. ((( with all other original watch details )))

can i find this here ?? based on your experience , which trusted dealer can afford me this watch ?

Thank you very much for reading my first message ..

Edited by greg_r
font size restored to normal

BadApple
9c26b89556dad82d6df92d1a362cbf57.png

iabounty

BADAPPLE12 YOU NAILED IT MATE!

That should without a doubt answer your question Abdallah and have fun with your search. :)

ortiizz

This is like half the fun of this place, reading how some people miss the obvious and the shitstorm that follows. LOL

Maybe it's just me, but remembering back few years when I found this place, I hesitated to post anything w/o giving the search box a good run... and just to be sure, few more after that. Then went on and clicked through sub-forums manually and well... I really had NO questions after that. EVERYTHING, literally everything has been covered and covered couple of times probably. So in all fairness, been there done that and all the shit ppl get is most often deserved! Especially the "where can I find..." threads!

Let it rain boys! :rainingshit: :D

therolexguy

Hi,

Where in Arabia are you from?

Abdallah

saudi ... and you ? ..

if u have any information about my question please help me .. its like a new world here for me :) !!

GenTLe

if u have any information about my question please help me .. its like a new world here for me :) !!

You have already been answered in the best possible way man.

Abdallah

unfortunately !! when i first wrote my first message some posts were not expected for me .. but any way .. Prophet Muhammad (s) said: reconcile with whoever cuts you off, give to whoever deprives you, and forgive whoever wrongs you .. :)

its a new world here for me :)

Abdallah

and he said also : The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the people are safe :)

Abdallah

However ..

I believe t are a good people and am looking to learn from you about this replicas watches that all people here in this site are a good people and am looking to learn from you about this replicas watches I believe that all people here in this site are a good people and am looking to learn from you about this replicas watches that all people here in this site are a good people and am looking to learn from you about this replicas watches

i believe that all people here are kind and polite and am looking to learn from you all about replicas watches :)

Davesjourney

9c26b89556dad82d6df92d1a362cbf57.png

What he said

BadApple

Fine. Now can you get on with watch talk??

FOR_FUCKS.png