Linegod

the highest quality sub mariner

Linegod

I am looking for the highest quality rep SubMariner. Can someone point me in the right direction, My last rep yatchmaster lasted almost 9 years and dont mind paying a little more to get the same quality.

Del

A little word of advice here, this is the most asked question by noobs on the forum and it doesn't tend to get many helpful answers. Why? Because you need to do your own homework then ask more specific questions about the watch you are interested in. You need to understand the movements available, versions of Subs from different "factories" and how our Trusted Dealers (TDs) work - all of this info is in here in abundance! Honestly, use the search function and look in the Rolex review section, as well as TD feedback sections.

Oh, and have fun! ;)

Linegod

A little word of advice here, this is the most asked question by noobs on the forum and it doesn't tend to get many helpful answers. Why? Because you need to do your own homework then ask more specific questions about the watch you are interested in. You need to understand the movements available, versions of Subs from different "factories" and how our Trusted Dealers (TDs) work - all of this info is in here in abundance! Honestly, use the search function and look in the Rolex review section, as well as TD feedback sections.

Oh, and have fun! ;)

ok thank you

BadApple
FOR_FUCKS.png

ciidlag

Here if you have the cash

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=118579

its between that one and this one.

http://www.pf-818.com/0-0-rlss00096s-nf-submariner-no-date114060-ss-ss-black-sa-3130.html?___SID=U

im still trying to figure out the difference between the V6s and V7

V6S is an older model... those are probably not manufactured anymore. Just go for the V7 its pretty damn good.

narikaa

I'll wager you want the 'Best' Sub

and to know who has it

It's that 'kin thread again !!!!!!!!!

:help3:

Thommo82

Rolex do a half decent Sub

Reg has a good, cheap Sub

Noob has an even better one

BK does alright

TC's version apparently answers the question

Linegod

thanks to all for your advise and sorry for the stupid questions. Ill get better with time.... :suck:

Rolex do a half decent Sub

Reg has a good, cheap Sub

Noob has an even better one

BK does alright

TC's version apparently answers the question

and to know who has it

and to know who has it

RUSH2112

It's impossible to find the best sub. Never ending quest

Linegod
I'll wager you want the 'Best' Sub and to know who has it It's that 'kin thread again !!!!!!!!! :help3:

How did you know?.... :coffee2:

tabuktime

Hehehe. I love this question...

Linegod
On 8/8/2017 at 00:02, tabuktime said:

Hehehe. I love this question...

I think everyone does... Ill never post it again. lol

BadPickle

:lol: 

welcome me to the forum! 

dappel08

perfect clones has some nice pieces - the sub also seems to be a very popular watch to be traded/sold M2M

dappel08
On 8/7/2017 at 02:45, Del said:

Oh, and have fun! ;)

I have been using the search section and haven't been able to find too much on the new Rolex Datejust 41 - this could be possible due to the fact that Rolex just released this version in 2016 or maybe it just not popular on this forum. Where do I find the rolex review section and the TD feedback section? 

black263
1 hour ago, dappel08 said:

I have been using the search section and haven't been able to find too much on the new Rolex Datejust 41 - this could be possible due to the fact that Rolex just released this version in 2016 or maybe it just not popular on this forum. Where do I find the rolex review section and the TD feedback section? 

The Rolex reviews are in the Review area, and the TD feedback is in the Trusted Dealer area.  Amazingly, they can be found by scrolling down from the home page, aka Browse>Forums.  Fortunately, you posted this in the New Members and Introductions, which is Flame Free.  Had you posted elsewhere...................................