Sign in to follow this  
dappel08

New guy looking for the best Rolex DJ 41

dappel08

Hey guys I'm brand new to this site and I'm excited about using this forum. I'm looking for the best quality Yellow Gold two tone Rolex Datejust 41 with jubilee bracelet. Does anyone know which TD is the best for Rolex? I'm looking for one that is gold wrapped and not plated (not one where the jubilee bracelet is just top coated as this is a quick giveaway that the watch is a fake because Rolex does not gold plate). There are subtle differences between the datejust 2 and the newer datejust 41. The bezel appears smaller on the 41 because Rolex has added more flutes to the bezel. Also the case is a little more streamlined on the 41 as opposed the the older DJ2. The case on the 41 is a little thinner at 11.7 mm. Most of the replicas I have seen online are copies of the DJ2, but I'm looking for the newer DJ41. Any input would be great!

Foxindebox

BP factory, obtained from any TD is a good place to start.

Wriggles

I'd advise starting in the new members section particularly the thread called "where can I find...."

dappel08

I'd advise starting in the new members section particularly the thread called "where can I find...."

Thank-you for the advice and I thought I did post this to the new member section. I am just trying to get opinions on which TD to use for finding a high quality Rolex as I have never ordered from any of them in the past.

Wriggles

By starting I mean read, specifically the thread mentioned. Majority of questions you have are answered there

RepGuy

I heard R Factory has the best

dappel08

thanks for the input!

NCRich

Best one.

zNuOvFN.jpg?1

dappel08

Best one.

zNuOvFN.jpg?1

That one looks great...which TD did you go through?

dappel08

Best one.

zNuOvFN.jpg?1

That one looks great...which TD did you go through?

I didn't see R Factory on the trusted dealer list

NFleischer

Welcome, R = Rolex Factory haha.

All TD's get the same watches, they DO NOT make them.

There is a big choice, the most expensive is the Noob Factory 'wrapped' gold. It's more than $600!

For about $250 you get the standard 'plated' version.

DSCN0271_zps30c8c9de.jpg

Personally I can't seeing spending another $400 for a rep. I somehow doubt there is ANY gold at all in these reps. If you notice the lower end Gens

now say "gold tone" SS,not real gold plated. You think a Chinese Factory will be different?

Edited by NFleischer

dappel08

There is a big choice, the most expensive is the Noob Factory 'wrapped' gold. It's more than $600!

DSCN0271_zps30c8c9de.jpg

Personally I can't seeing spending another $400 for a rep. I somehow doubt there is ANY gold at all in these reps. If you notice the lower end Gens

now say "gold tone" SS,not real gold plated. You think a Chinese Factory will be different?

this is great info - thanks for your feedback and I would have to agree with you

Icemix69
On 08/08/2017 at 3:50 PM, NFleischer said:

DSCN0271_zps30c8c9de.jpg

That looks amazing, this is next on the list for sure