Jump to content
ilgjgas3

I bought VSF's PAM 616 Special Edtion for 175$

Recommended Posts

ilgjgas3   

 

 I bought mint conditioned VSF's PAM 616 Special Edtion for 175$  for M2M deal. Considering newone's price for 500$, It is not too bad deal....

 But The only problem is troubled. It looks good itself, but its forged carbon patterned case is different from gen's case carbon pattern.

 How Can I buy better case? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daffy   
14 minutes ago, ilgjgas3 said:

 

 I bought mint conditioned VSF's PAM 616 Special Edtion for 175$  for M2M deal. Considering newone's price for 500$, It is not too bad deal....

 But The only problem is troubled. It looks good itself, but its forged carbon patterned case is different from gen's case carbon pattern.

 How Can I buy better case? 

 

You can buy a better case from Panerai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genius   

There were some reps that xame out before the gen did and gad completely wrong carbon finish,  maybe you got one of those and that's why it was so cheap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait until you have qualified to sell on here and see if some other mug who can't use their eyes before their wallet buys it. 

You can then put that money towards one that the TD sends you green button QC pics for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genius   
47 minutes ago, BADAPPLE12 said:

Wait until you have qualified to sell on here and see if some other mug who can't use their eyes before their wallet buys it. 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilgjgas3   
6 hours ago, Genius said:

There were some reps that xame out before the gen did and gad completely wrong carbon finish,  maybe you got one of those and that's why it was so cheap?

I just think that it has merit in price.... 

So I will try to sell someone.... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilgjgas3   
6 hours ago, BADAPPLE12 said:

Wait until you have qualified to sell on here and see if some other mug who can't use their eyes before their wallet buys it. 

You can then put that money towards one that the TD sends you green button QC pics for.

lol I understands your mention.... If it is sold, I look forward to XF's Aquaterra 007 Spectre. Isn't it bad choice?

5 hours ago, Genius said:

:rofl:

lol

4 hours ago, mysterio said:

Photos of the watch?

My phone camera's condition is hell bad now....

Edited by ilgjgas3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daffy   

Can you share the link to the M2M thread  where you bought this?  I would like to see it.

 

@Daffy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilgjgas3   
18 minutes ago, Daffy said:

Can you share the link to the M2M thread  where you bought this?  I would like to see it.

 

@Daffy

 I didn't buy this forum. I was to buy my country's

the biggest selling forum. 

25 minutes ago, Daffy said:

Can you share the link to the M2M thread  where you bought this?  I would like to see it.

 

@Daffy

I didn't buy this forum. I was to buy my country's

the biggest selling forum.

http://imgur.com/a/mRq4q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daffy   
1 minute ago, ilgjgas3 said:
25 minutes ago, Daffy said:

Can you share the link to the M2M thread  where you bought this?  I would like to see it.

 

@Daffy

 I didn't buy this forum. I was to buy my country's

the biggest selling forum. 

 

Does your case have stripes in it, or a random pattern?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilgjgas3   
4 minutes ago, Daffy said:

 

Does your case have stripes in it, or a random pattern?

The latter it.

3 minutes ago, mysterio said:

That's not carbotech, that's forged carbon.

Yes. It's not carbotech like gen one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mysterio   
Just now, ilgjgas3 said:

The latter it.

Yes. It's not carbotech like gen one

I see. I thought when you asked the question in RWI, you meant the number of stripes on the watch, which is less than the ones on the gen. But clearly, as your picture shows, that the watch is made of a totally different form of carbon material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilgjgas3   
Just now, mysterio said:

I see. I thought when you asked the question in RWI, you meant the number of stripes on the watch, which is less than the ones on the gen. But clearly, as your picture shows, that the watch is made of a totally different form of carbon material.

Yes. It isn't less patterned one, Forged one....

When It released at first, someone thinks horrible and others thinks better than gen one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mysterio   
1 minute ago, ilgjgas3 said:

Yes. It isn't less patterned one, Forged one....

When It released at first, someone thinks horrible and others thinks better than gen one.

For some it's a matter of taste, so they are free to say if it's better or worse. But for most replica watch collectors, it is not a good replica. It may be great looking watch, but not a good replica.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either way, its a pretty looking watch. I'd wager to guess that no one you'd meet on the street could tell the carbon was wrong....You have to imagine thats a pretty rare model....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilgjgas3   
1 hour ago, Left Coast Guy said:

Either way, its a pretty looking watch. I'd wager to guess that no one you'd meet on the street could tell the carbon was wrong....You have to imagine thats a pretty rare model....

Only a few people know what is panerai lol around me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenTLe   

Even the ones with stripes is not like the gen.

The rep has 2 carbon layers, the gen 3 (rep vs gen):

pam616-carbotech-vsf-best-edition-on-blu panerai-carbotech2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mysterio   
7 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Even the ones with stripes is not like the gen.

The rep has 2 carbon layers, the gen 3 (rep vs gen):

pam616-carbotech-vsf-best-edition-on-blu panerai-carbotech2.jpg

Yes, the carbotech striping is known to be less than the gen, but you wouldn't know it from the responses I see on Risti on rep pics being posted there. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×