cvp3

Oh Mickey you're so fine.....or Invicta grail....or WTF?

cvp3

Well me and Rich's Mickey's arrived today. Invicta sure does packaging and marketing well. The hard case is substantial and over-built. There are places for 3 watches if you pull out the insert. The tag, warranty cards and instruction booklet all look first class. Watch dial is really quite nice and the fully decorated movement (by Invicta) standards really works for me. The NH35 movement makes the second hand smooth, but not quite sweeping. Slightly better than a 21j. Overall, pretty darned pleased at $79.99. The bonus buy, coke diver was on Amazon Warehouse deals for $56 so I said WTH and bought that too. I have had and still have my breitling phase, Pam phase, Tudor phase, Omega phase......sincerely hoping that this is just a Mickey hiccup and NOT the start of an Invicta phase.

IMG_5424.jpg
IMG_5425.jpg
IMG_5426.jpg
IMG_5427.jpg
IMG_5428.jpg
IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg
IMG_5432.jpg

TRANSPORTER

I am seriously considering one of those mic key mouse ones, growing on me they are!

NCRich

Like it, well you already knew that.  Really like the coke diver.

cvp3

NCRich - Plenty left on Amazon Warehouse for ~$60. Mine was new, never worn so no worries. 

NCRich
5 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

NCRich - Plenty left on Amazon Warehouse for ~$60. Mine was new, never worn so no worries. 

Is that quartz?  The ones I see for that price are quartz and non screw down crown.

Genius

My brother let me know splke's Mickey was delivered yesterday (same as Rich got but strangely sans pelican)  and I got a message from Amazon saying mine is due for delivery tomorrow (graphite version)  now only a month til I go pick them up :rofl:

There's actually good reps I've missed on m2m cos I spunked my spare cash on an invicta :picard:

cvp3

If my link works properly, lots to choose from, 2 are "used, like new" which is what I bought. All NH35A movement with screw down crowns. Absolutely no quartz. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0159W1X72/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Edited by cvp3

NCRich

Thanks!  I had already found it.  Never used the warehouse before.  Nice.  So........now I've got two Invictas.

Foxindebox

WoooooooHooooooo!!!! got me some Mickey :D

cvp3

I sent you an email as well to your gmail. 

Redbeard88

I ordered 2 invicta watches when the 45% off sale was running, for the price they are ok, both have same movement as mickey, I was also impressed with the packaging 

cvp3

https://goo.gl/images/UPv3w6

Edited by cvp3

cvp3

Damn this Invicta phase is crazy.  0420 Titanium pro-diver with 24 jewel NH35A movement. $109 delivered after coupon code HGG42X. Pretty darned cheap for automatic movement, glassback, real titanium case and bracelet. 

https://invictastores.com/invicta-pr...and-model-0420

Invicta-0420-01.jpg?v=1479743384

Invicta-0420-09.jpg?v=1479743385

Edited by cvp3

Redbeard88

[20170813_200621.jpg]

cvp3

Made the same offer on WUS and looks like I'll be shipping another Invicta over the pond. My titanium diver arrives today and I'll be turning it around to the UK. Time to order another Invicta. Who'd of thunk it?

cvp3

Amazon raised all their prices on the Mickeys $119/$134 so no more $79 deals. 

Daffy
On 8/12/2017 at 14:14, cvp3 said:

I have had and still have my breitling phase, Pam phase, Tudor phase, Omega phase......sincerely hoping that this is just a Mickey hiccup and NOT the start of an Invicta phase.

Would that be a Mickup, then?