manuelrodriguezschmidt

Greettings from Argentina

manuelrodriguezschmidt

Hi all from Argentina, I am looking to have a pleassent experience while informing about reps

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG manuel. Enjoy the forum!!!   :)

Clocker

Hello Manuel; Welcome. I hope all's well in beautiful Argentina. I fondly remember many business trips to Buenos Aires and dinner at LaCabana. You mentioed lug, posts and I came across Stuhrling  watches on a show that only has them on the web live from late night. The site address is http://Nightowltv.com/stuhrling-underground. They had a Stuhrling Original Madman Chrono limited edition. This one has posts on all corners

manuelrodriguezschmidt
On 12/8/2017 at 21:24, Clocker said:

Hello Manuel; Welcome. I hope all's well in beautiful Argentina. I fondly remember many business trips to Buenos Aires and dinner at LaCabana. You mentioed lug, posts and I came across Stuhrling  watches on a show that only has them on the web live from late night. The site address is http://Nightowltv.com/stuhrling-underground. They had a Stuhrling Original Madman Chrono limited edition. This one has posts on all corners

@clocker Hey man, thanks!!! Yes I know that restaurant, and you are talking to a true meet lover, just like any other average Argentinian, but next trip give me a call, I will recommend some restos that you will just be amazed...believe me. Great to know you met my country, I love it too. I love Buenos Aires and I am pure breed "porteño".

Thanks for that tip too, awesome!

On 12/8/2017 at 18:01, iabounty said:

Hello and welcome to RWG manuel. Enjoy the forum!!!   :)

Thnaks man!