Sign in to follow this  
riskyblooky

Rolex Explorer II rep Repair

riskyblooky

Hey all!

I am new here and have a Rolex Explorer II rep i got overseas. The movement appears to be stuck, I have a missing screw in the band and my crown wont lock down. I need someone US based who could fix it for me!! and recommendations are appreciated.

OINHYV9.jpg   OMatWJc.jpg

Arism

Looks like a cheapie. The repair would probably cost more than the watch itself. Personally I'd just get a new watch.

TRANSPORTER

Mate im looking at this in bright sunshine so picture not to clear, from you you are saying it sounds like the setting lever etc has gone out of position thus not a looking the stem to be pushed back in, this will involve a movement out and a strip of the calender side of the movement to put right, but before that the reason as to why the movement has stopped needs to be found and rectified.

If ti is a cheapie movement as has been said then a repair will be more expensive than the watch is worth, sorry to say, on the plus side you could sell it on m2m when you have enough posts to be able to, or you could start in the world of tinkering, the choice my friend is yours.

deju

Don't get me wrong I'd rock a jubilee on my explorer ... but that bracelet is horrible. 

Grab your self a noob 216570 great watch very close to the Gen, don't waste time or money on this watch. 

GenTLe

Leslie
On 2017/8/20 at 21:37, GenTLe said:

You have strange tastes mate.

:angry: ... :)