tonym1

buying a Sea dweller

tonym1

I am very new to the rep world and have been tossing up whether to get the new 43mm  Sea dweller or the DSSD and was wondering what size wrist will these watches fit with the standard bracelet?  I have a large wrist(8") so may need to get some extra links if this is possible.The SD is a BP Factory  with the 2836  25j movement and the DSSD is a Noob factory V7 with the 3135 movement, are these reliable movements?

rsh

The DSSD is a tall and sort of unbalanced watch and feels less natural compared to the 43mm SD.  I would do the new SD over the DSSD.  I also like 2836 over 3135 

tonym1

I got my new Sea Dweller with the 2836 today and am very happy with it, but, I will say the clasp leaves a lot to be desired as it sticks up a bit on the hinge end and the numbers on the bezel look to me to be a bit thin and slightly hard to read . Other wise the quality is good and the service from TT was great, just 3 days in the post.

jw991
On 22 August 2017 at 00:39, tonym1 said:

I got my new Sea Dweller with the 2836 today and am very happy with it, but, I will say the clasp leaves a lot to be desired as it sticks up a bit on the hinge end and the numbers on the bezel look to me to be a bit thin and slightly hard to read . Other wise the quality is good and the service from TT was great, just 3 days in the post.

Could you post some pictures of yours?

Narc8
On 11/21/2017 at 15:31, jw991 said:

Could you post some pictures of yours?

I second this. PleAse do post pics.