trendconcept

New... but not Noob-New

trendconcept
On 14.8.2017 at 17:38, kisomen said:

The Iwc, the Tissot and the Jager really suits You. :)

For me the Rolex's and the Omega's  bezel are not my favorites though. The first's is too bulky, the second's is too edged. But this is my opinion. But it's really a nice collection. :)

Thanks for the differentiated feedback. Amazing. You hit the bull's-eye. Tissot, Ingy and JLC are my favorite watches. They get the most wrist time. Chunky watches don't suit my thin wrist.

trendconcept
8 minutes ago, ciidlag said:

Hahaha :D Damn... I already asked few TD's if they have it on stock. Awaiting for their replies.. Which TD did you aquire yours from? It sure is a beautiful piece!

I bought it from Andrew. But every TD will be able to get it for you. It's only important that you choose the one from the Noob factory.

ciidlag
12 hours ago, trendconcept said:

I bought it from Andrew. But every TD will be able to get it for you. It's only important that you choose the one from the Noob factory.

Trigger has been pulled :D cant wait to get it on my wrist :nana: 

trendconcept
2 hours ago, ciidlag said:

Trigger has been pulled :D cant wait to get it on my wrist :nana: 

I am glad to hear that. You will not be disappointed. I look forward to the wristshots. 

bankies007
On 14/08/2017 at 18:18, trendconcept said:

@dappel08

The V6s is from Kuvarsit. Great service from this TD. The first Sub was confiscated by customs. It was my fault because I had not chosen the triangel shipping. Nevertheless, Amanda sent a new watch without hesitation.

The TC Sub is... well, from the one and only TC himself. At the moment (and maybe forever) you can buy this beauty only via M2M.

BR, Trendconcept

Excuse my ignorance who what is MCM oh and lovely wrist collection, I don't even own a watch but right now I'm getting hooked .

ciidlag
10 minutes ago, bankies007 said:

Excuse my ignorance who what is MCM oh and lovely wrist collection, I don't even own a watch but right now I'm getting hooked .

You probably mean M2M? You will unlock that sub-forum section after 5 quality posts. Hooked is where it all begins.. then you buy one watch and before you even realize you have a beautiful collection of your own :) Keep reading the forums and good  luck on your hunt for your first watch/rep.

Leslie

I love the Cartier Tank Solo !!