Sign in to follow this  
WatchDog21

Deep Blue Sale

WatchDog21

For those who may be interested, Deep Blue still has their sale going. Along with that if you should so want or need they now offer some different financing options; one of which if 6 months No Interest.  At checkout use coupon code CYBER and if you want their finance options it will be listed as an option during the payment process.

Deep Blue Watches

I couldn't resist at least a small purchase so I did treat myself to one of the Daynight PC Tritium on a bracelet.

daynight-pc-tritium-diver-watch-black-wh

cvp3

Badass.....I like it!

FunnyStarSystem

I guess I haven't looked at this brand in quite a while, it's all grown up now, with some quite sophisticated (and pricey) pieces. Thanks for the tip.

WatchDog21
5 hours ago, Inkoumori said:

I guess I haven't looked at this brand in quite a while, it's all grown up now, with some quite sophisticated (and pricey) pieces. Thanks for the tip.

I have made all (4 now) my Deep Blue watch purchases when they were on sale.   Well worth the look.  Well made IMO.  If I did not have other (non-watch) projects I was working on I would have gone for the Daynight Recon 7750 Tritium and that blue dial.  Timing is everything   :pcsam: