Sign in to follow this  
REG001

Hey from Australia - Lots of text mostly boring

REG001

Hey all and welcome to my life story on how I found this forum. 

The story begins with me walking into a local watch store and trying on a Breitling Navitimer 01.  During this my rather obsessive (and potientially expensive) interest in watches kindled. Right up until the sales assistant informed me it was roughly $30,000 with its nice gold strap (about 4 more 0s than I wanted to hear).  And my kindled fire was thrown into a lake.

So dejected I left the store my wrist far to naked compared to 5 minutes earlier. All the way home to my PC with the hunch that if theres rep clothing there will be rep watches. I began my quick search of rep reddit pages did some digging and found gold, lots of it.  Lots of banter too. Eventually I stumbled across this forum thats allowed me to slash 0s off all the watches I've ever wanted. And enjoy even more banter. At least until I gain the patience to save for the real thing.

After weeks of hunting and armed with my new and somewhat unreliable  knowledge I contacted a trusted dealer and pulled the gun on a Breitling Navitimer 01 in stainless steel. Only to be informed the watches have been seized and the supplier is gone.

Dreams: 0 Life: 2

Still I now have access to the endless wealth of information found in the search bar and I'll get that watch... Eventually.

Anyway thanks for reading my personal life story. Was far more interesting to write than read. Thinking about making it into a book though. Will help pay for reps. Hope to see you all around on the forum. 

Daffy

Welcome to the Forum.  Togas are on the hooks just inside the door.  Enjoy your stay!

k4jun

:wave:

golfa

G'day. I'm in Auckland, NZ. Sorry to hear of your first experience. There is a dealer in Australia.

This will give you access to his catalogue

http://trevorwatch2.com/wordpress/

But I advise you to read this before ordering anything. The chap who runs it has been unwell and someone else is running it for him.  So there may be different emails you need to write to etc. 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/update-on-trevor-watch.387965/#post-3588819

RussP

G'day from Brissie.

I liked reading your introductory story.

There will be other opportunities coming your way via this forum.

Enjoy your time with us.

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG. :)